muppet on nick@nite

baby sinclair

Reaction score
Guess what now this is worth a try . I think we would be able to get the muppet show back on nick@nite seeing that they show alot of that theyshow old shows show is familiar with nick could any of you contact them I'm to shy to email a big company. thanks lol

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Hey, that's not a bad idea, I like it. :smile:

With the way N@N is now though, I'm not sure if they'd go for it---I mean, now their programmin' is goin' into the late '80s and early '90s---sheesh! I love "Cheers" and "The Cosby Show", but I draw the line at puttin' "Coach" on, lol (nothin' against the show, just that it's gettin' too modern on that network now).

Also, N@N are notorious editors. While it'd be great to see TMS on there, I'd be kinda antsy about what they'd edit out...

Ryan

Reaction score
I dunno, guys. I think they'd pick it up. After all, Nick aired TMS in the mid 90's. It was the last show they aired before N@N. Also, they included the UK spots. God, I wished I taped those. I'm kicking myself about it, and boy does it hurt. :wink:

kansasteen14

Reaction score
I think it would be really cool if they did that I was actually thinking about it the other day.also if N@N didnt want it I'm sure TV Land could have it on

baby sinclair

Reaction score
Yeah but the shows dont stay on long enough on tv land look theyve already got rid of batman and I miss him. But i guess a little muppets is better than none at all. GOOD IDEA KANASTEEN 14 and the rest of you. So lets work as a team and email nick@nite about it and spread news and I'm sure they will show it. We just have to show them people wan't it back.

Ryan

Reaction score
Actually, Batman was on yesterday on TVL.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Is it just me, or do the Muppets get dissed on cable?

On Nick, the Muppet Show, and Muppet Babies were replaced by the lame Nick Jr. line up,

On Noggin, they keep trying to phase out Sesame Street (All of them.. not just unpaved) to rerun old stupid "Clarissa" Type shows that were cancelled because no on watched them anymore,

They were completely dumped from Odessy when it became Hallmark and replaced by drivel,

do we really want the abuse of putting them on for two weeks before they replace it with reruns of The Hogan Family?

grail

Reaction score
i have it on GOOD authority that they will not be phasing out SSany time in the near future...now if only my "good authority" would come and hang out in MC like i told her she should...

Muppets1985

Reaction score
I'd won't worry to much...the Muppet sale is ending soon and IF Disney does get them, Im SHURE Disney will air them on one of there channels like Disney or abc Family!!:smile: :big_grin: :wink: :wink: :wink: