Muppet One Shots

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
Otay, I've been really bad on updating this story, so here's a little snippet of Fozzie's Oneshot:
Fozzie knew there would always be three things he could count on in life: one, he could never get an honest laugh with his jokes, two, muppet family would never leave him behind, and thirdly, his beautiful friend and girlfriend Jaz. It didn’t matter how many times he failed to receive a laugh for his jokes, or how many times Statler and Waldorf heckled him, because was always there to make things better.
Sometimes he didn’t want to face her, and would do anything to avoid anything but mutual contact with his sweat heart, but, of course, she corner him, weasel the answers she wanted out from him, and then she’d kiss him on the cheek and they’d go out to dinner.
Tonight was such a night. After agreeing to go out on the town, Fozzie sat in silence through most of the drive, much to Jaz’s annoyance. Her almond eyes searched his melancholy face for an answer, but he remained stone faced and shy.
“What’s wrong, brown bear?” Jaz asked sincerely, smiling at the way Fozzie’s cheeks colored at the sound of his nickname.
“Jaz?” He asked tentively. Reaching over, Jaz grasped Fozzie’s paw in her own hand, her skin’s dark color harmonizing with Fozzie’s honey colored fur.
“D-do you like me?” He asked softly, not meeting her gaze.
More to come!!!

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
Quick question, why is miss piggy a zombie vampire thing on your avatar?

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I am wondering that myself. Where did Jaz get that scary avatar?

Other than that, great job on the spot of Fozzie and Jaz. They are like such a cute couple.