Muppet parody puppets on Crank Yankers

MIKEB97

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

There were replicas of Big Bird, Miss Piggy, and Kermit the Frog in Crank Yankers. Miss Piggy and Kermit were making love and Big Bird was hacking a cigarette outside a building named 321. Has anyone else seen this?

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
There were replicas of Big Bird, Miss Piggy, and Kermit the Frog in Crank Yankers. Miss Piggy and Kermit were making love and Big Bird was hacking a cigarette outside a building named 321. Has anyone else seen this?

...I saw the Kermit and Piggy

Zack) Rowlf the, that's dirty...Dog.

MrsKalabash

Reaction score
Originally posted by Crazy Harry
I saw it to. God, that pig was ugly.
What do you expect? All the Crank Yankers puppets are ugly. Poorly made, muppet rip-offs. IMO, if you're going to make fun of something, do it with skill. I remember the Conan O'Brien "Muppets Faces of Death" bit. Whoever made the drowned Piggy - now that took SKILL. I know how weird this sounds, but the replica looked pretty good, at least the face did. The Kermit looked like himself as well - at least until he hit the pavement. :big_grin:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by MrsKalabash
The Kermit looked like himself as well - at least until he hit the pavement. :big_grin:
well whenever i hit pavement, i don't look nice!

Sarah

Gonzo14

Reaction score
Also, the simpsons had PBS chasing Homer, and they had Big Bird, Elmo, & Oscar, (but Big Bird Could fly. & Elmo was in the Garbage with BLUE Oscar):zany:

Muppets1985

Reaction score
Last night on VH1 or one of them dar music channels lastnight had a show called well...I don't remember the name of the show but it waz somthing like "Music that sucks" or somthing like that, but any wayz They were pickin on "J-lo" on like how many biy friends shes gone throught or somthing and they had Big Bird and Grover on there but they wern't puppets they were like cartoon cut outs and the guy in back of Big Bird shot him! :frown: :grouchy: i waz sooo mad:mad: then after words i poped in "Fallow that Bird" and that made me feel better!:smile:

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
That show you're talking about probably was "Behind the Music That Sucks" on MuchMusic USA, my favorite channel tied with MTV2 (sitting through the BTMTS promos is torture, I wish they'd cancel the show).

As for the Crank Yankers puppets, I happen to think they're really well-done. Sure, the pig was ugly, but that's all I notice.

trekkie1701E

Reaction score
The Simpsons made Oscar look alright, but Elmo looked downright mean!

Mister Rogers: "It's a beautiful day to kick your a$$!" LOL