Muppet Patches at Hot Topic

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Yes, I was there, and no, I'm not proud of it. But I was buying my good buddy Sam a Green Day sticker, and who do I see in the case? Muppets! The three patches I saw on sale are:

Kermit Playing the Banjo
Animal looking Down, Broken Leash
Animal "Party Animal!"

I also saw the new Kermit/Weezer Shirt. Its got Kermit holding a flying V with the Weezer W logo behind him.

Enjoyus!

-Matt

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Yes, I was there, and no, I'm not proud of it. But I was buying my good buddy Sam a Green Day sticker, and who do I see in the case? Muppets! The three patches I saw on sale are:

Dude, you seriously need to get off this anti Hot Topic kick, especially if youre going there again^_^ Sure, i'm not a fan of the whole goth/punk/raver fashion, but there is so many awesome stuff at hot topic...Muppets, Invader Zim, Alf, etc And hey, they even had FR shirts last year! And ya can bet any new FR merchandise that come sout next year will be available there.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Cory...I'm a very angry man. My feelings are deep-rooted, and whatever everyone else might think, to me, they are quite just. Now, let us shift the focus off of the store, and back to the subject at hand, which is the patches, shall we? :smile:

I am going to get the Kermit one I think...I don't know where I'd put it, but I do want it nonetheless...

-Matt

Gonzo

Reaction score
Cantus,

That's my biggest problem with the Muppet patches--I don't know where I'd PUT them! I don't have a jacket I'd sew patches on or anything...possibly a backpack? I have no idea. If anyone has any brainstorms of any kind...

Quinnnnnnnnn

Walker Boh

Reaction score
Does anyone have photos of the patches? Are they available online?

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Cory...I'm a very angry man. My feelings are deep-rooted, and whatever everyone else might think, to me, they are quite just. Now, let us shift the focus off of the store, and back to the subject at hand, which is the patches, shall we?<<<

Hey...how could you be an angry man and be really into Fraggle Rock???

"Dance your cares away, worries for another day" ^_^

KPrell

Reaction score

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Matt RESPONDS! :smile:

Quinn - Yeah man...I guess we could always buy bags for the sole purpose of putting patches on them. It might be a waste, but then we'd have nice patches to show mom, who has always been such a big Kermit fan. :smile:

Cpt. Tooth - I didn't see a Fozzie at HT. I'm sure the merch. varies from location to location.

Cor Cor - Heh...Henson gets me out of the angry life. I ikind of escape in my videos, which is why I have so many. So when Henson people make me angry, you can imagine how I feel..

...and finally, and most importantly...

Aaaaahhhh!!! Karen Prell posted in one of my threads!!!!!

Holy mother of pearl, I am so honored. I loved you on FR (as we all did), and I really loved the accent you put on for Ghost of Faffner Hall. Very cool indeed. I think you have a very nice singing voice also. Heh, also thanks for posting the info on the patches. I think I'll order up a batch myself. Again, I am quite honored by your visit to a thread that I started. Thank you. :smile:

-Matt