Muppet Performers in the Producers film

BEAR

Reaction score
I saw the new Producers film the other day and was happy to see some familiar names in the credits as the puppet pigeons. Among them were Fran Brill, Martin Robinson, Matt Vogel and others. Any other well known Muppet performers that I am leaving out? Anyway, the movie was awesome, but seeing that those people were also involved makes it more awesome!!!

janicegroupie

Reaction score
Wow I had no idea there were Muppet performers involved with that film. That is really cool. I guess I should read the credits for now on. It was already a great movie but now it's become even better to me. Thanks for the info Bear.

BEAR

Reaction score
janicegroupie said:
Wow I had no idea there were Muppet performers involved with that film. That is really cool. I guess I should read the credits for now on. It was already a great movie but now it's become even better to me. Thanks for the info Bear.

I recommend that EVERYONE stay and watch the credits for this film, not only to read those names but for other amazing musical surprises as well. I won't give it away, but you won't be disappointed. That is why for most movies, especially ones like this, I always stay for atleast the first part to see what happens.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Yeah, I noticed that when I saw the movie on Boxing Day. I was all, 'Hey cool!' **points at screen** While everyone else I saw the movie with just gave me funny looks. :wink:

BEAR

Reaction score
You need to stay for Will Ferrell's song "The Hop-Clop Goes On". It is hilarious.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Oh, I did. I stayed the entire credits, until they turned the lights on. That song made me laugh so much!

gfarkwort

Reaction score
Peter Linz also did a pigeon....he has done Sesame Street and Skye and Nuzzle in the Puzzle Place and also now he does Snook the Sloth and the wise Monkey in the new PBS show It's a Big Big World.

BEAR

Reaction score
gfarkwort said:
Peter Linz also did a pigeon....he has done Sesame Street and Skye and Nuzzle in the Puzzle Place and also now he does Snook the Sloth and the wise Monkey in the new PBS show It's a Big Big World.

I think Linz also performs Tutter on Bear in the Big Blue House.