1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet Pinball Mayhem is out?

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by beaker, May 29, 2002.

1. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

According to all the online video game places(amazon, ebgames, etc) Muppet Pinball Myahem for the gba is finally out...could it be? After a bazillion and a half delays? Well, I'll be at best buy today to find out!

///beaker///

*Whose been wanting a quality muppet game for a long time*
  2. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

We'll be needing several reviews of Muppet Pinball Mayhem so for those who have the game, please send in your thoughts and opinions.
  3. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

MPM IS OUT!!!

Not sure if it is available everywhere(I doubt it) but MPM for gba is out at most retail video game or electronic stores. Review coming soon!

///beaker///
    *so exicted, finally MPM is out!*
  4. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Well, after speniding virtually all day yesterday playing MPM, Ive finally sent my review to Phil. And for you folks out there, I think the opening Muppet Show theme/curtain into will put a smile on your face.

///beaker///
  5. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Muppet Pinball Mayhem is slated to releate in Europe on July 12, 2002. If it's anything like the North American release dates though, it will surely change.