Muppet Pins

muppetperson

Reaction score
Disney have been releasing some great Muppet pins that doesnt seem to get much mention here that they deserve.There is to mention a few-the pin to commemorate the world Premiere of "The Muppets" movie,the pin to commemorate the Muppets getting their Hollywood star,Pins of Muppet playing cards,and one of my favourites-the Muppets riding haunted doombuggies!

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Cool! Where'd you get these pics? Are they in a higher resolution? I want these! :fanatic:

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
Where did you get these from? Are they available for purchase at Walt Disney world? If so, where are they located?

DannyRWW

Reaction score
I get this every now and then as gifts from my students when they go to Disney...I have a Kermit pin, a pin of the muppets as a group, and a pin for the premiere of the movie. I wear a different pin each day at work (with a couple of cheap ones that I got years ago just to vary things up...and a small gold kermit heart I got at the theater a couple of years back that I wear for more formal occasions when it is harder to wear a big Muppet pin)

muppetperson

Reaction score