1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppet Pix Vol 2

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Effralyo, Sep 8, 2005.

1. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

2. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Fun and great stuff as always Eff!!! More TMS pics please! :) :concern: :attitude:
  3. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

*colpases*

Wau! That Nanacy was so Wow taht the word Wow would simply Not cover it, so Wau it will be! It's just too....tooo wonderfull for words...Far, far, far to wonderfull.
  4. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Completly, utterly, amazingly awesome!:excited:
  5. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

(Sighs to Beau) Ndah, ndah, I can guess, Wowzer! ;)
    Thanx you all, wait 4 more. D-EFF-initely!
  6. Beauregard

Ok. better to say. There's more to say about teh poic than Wau, or Wow, or Wowzer.

Firstly her clothes, such rich color, he sleave is so Wowly! And her skirt, her feet, the tapistries behinnd her! This picture is so rich in depth and color that is feels like the sort of thing that you could step into and you'd feel warm and glowy for a lifetime.
  7. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

Aaaawwwww..... Makes me nearly melt behind the keypad. Ga`dy, I`m darn glad! You`re worth to be the praisemaster.
  8. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

WONDERFUL STUFF!!! Love it!

Do some Fozzie stuff!!! :)
  9. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

I`ll dEFFinitely do. BTW, Fozzie isn`t a comic in my earlier (and current) imaging, but a conjurer, and a very good conjurer!
  10. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Wow! You are VERY talented Effralyo! I love these pictures and would love to see more!
  11. Beauregard

Most really? I should like to read a fan-fic about this.
  12. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

Uhum, if I`ll get time 4 it, I`ll post the one where he does play a conjurer - "Our Home, Our Light" (that`s a really medleyish story, not only with the muppets, but also plus Inspector Gadget, Cacofonix the Bard, me (as Missy the Bobcat) and...my uncle`s family (satirically modified)!;))
    Now, here`s our new Hosty-Ghosty, the brightest Geewiliker in the world,-
    www.photobucket.com/albums/y93/EunyEldo/Eff2.jpg
  13. Beauregard

Holy Cooooow! That is amazing!!!

(btw, won't be around this morning, will be doing school work)
  14. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

*Blink,blink* Oodee-oodee, our Ga`dy does the schoolwork?.. 8 }D> Good luck, hope Miss Maltreat won`t make you drudge too much !..;)
    Gosh, ack, and even "Imro quirk..."! Kiooo Gardy-goit, dio fladdoyra endobrlank, y ferraga lamgerclank! Imro quirk a goyteire yore, goytee, imro quirk a sfarrago de lankerrano o geffele Beauregardue! (Which means: Weell, Gardy, sweetie, that really shocks and rocks! I wanna hug ya, da`lin`, I wanna just squeeze the lovable Beauregard till his bones crack!) Now it`s up to me: Wowowowowowowowowowowooooooooooow!..
  15. Beauregard

I love the glasses and the fluffy ankles and the feathers hair, the soft glow lighting, and the adorable waistcoat! Does he have a beak, or is that soft and squwushyable?
  16. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

It`s, naturally, all soft and squwushyable. Do you remember how many times he was headbutting Gard in the fanfic? And don`t you think I`ll let Fralyo sclurge him throughout?:eek:
  17. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

Okay, as a real ending suiting to PMH, here`s...
    Does Beau like oranges?
    www.photobucket.com/albums/y93/EunyEldo/BoSprawl.jpg
    And to ZELibrate "Sesame Street" being back on air, let me introduce you its "central"(in my country) character and my beloved spirit - Zeliboba! Here he wears his official mantle(obviously, to be visable by daylight?..). Sorry, didn`t fit in with all his 9 feet height...
    www.photobucket.com/albums/y93/EunyEldo/Zelik.jpg
    ..and the title to my SS fanfic I start right today, where he DOESN`T wear a mantle yet:
    www.photobucket.com/albums/y93/EunyEldo/tloz.jpg
    (The lil bobcat on the stone - her name`s Missy - means me. Because I created her in way childhood... Auntie used to call me Missy in a lovin`way. And now this lynx - read "me" - is Zeliboba`s loving step-sister.)
  18. Beauregard

Wow...that Gardy pic is the Greatest!!! That is exactly how I sit in chairs!!! All sprawled across them like that. he looks so relaxed and WOW!

...thanks for giving me a smile today Effy.
  19. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

I`m ready to give them in tons, Gadeeeeee! ;) Judging my new sig!
  20. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member