1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet Pix Vol 2

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Effralyo, Sep 8, 2005.

1. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

You an CJ are PERFECT! Nice work as always, Eff... top notch! :)
  2. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

*cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough*
  3. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

Yes, MY CJ, and the idea was GARDY`s. Now correct? (And thanks one more time for making my dream come true, Bo!)
  4. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

5. Beauregard

*jaw-drops*

*eyes widen*

A cover? For ME? *click* *colpses*

That is....It's jsut so...Thank you Effy. The Rainbow is so huge and, wow, And Robin is there, and Gardy above it, looking down into his very own land, and the hearts, The Sacred Wooden Hearts!!! Oh my GOSH! The expression on Gardy's face is just so....Amamzing! What can I say, I can't say how great this is!!!

And the other picture is...I do so WISH that everything was REAL! And somehow the picture brings it real, I had never seen how it was, but now it's just...I wish it were me that would be there!!!!
  6. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

Now you can, Gardee :)! Anytime! He will never mind. Be closer to the heart. Be in warmth and all safe. Anytime!
    Btw, I think that you half copied Raenbu from your nativeland: as calm and cosy-lloking as England. Frankly. I guessed while reading its description. It`s darn adorable, and so it gave me an idea to draw the clumsworths` house in old English style, with straw-covered roof. ;)
    And as for the Wooden Hearts, I recall how do they look pretty w`ubbish, but remembered their names and just colored them in different colors and wrote on each its meaning. Does this suit?
  7. Beauregard

Indeed, I thihnk it suits them fine. In teh story they are wooden, but becuase of the magic of your colors, and the magic of the Raenbu story they can appear in different colors, and it suits them perfectly! After all they shimmer and glow by the final chapter anyhow!

Oh, wow, the house. Lokign closer I see it better, the stone work, and doors, and roof, it's lovely...and, yes, i guess I did base Raenbu on my home-land, but more so, more green, more blue, more colors, until the last chapter!!! But that's for you to read one day, not for me to spoil!
  8. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

Okay, Gardik, and now go check the other surprise in "PMH".. Someone THINKS OF HIM with tenderness. ;)
  9. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Wow Eff, those are beautiful! I really love the pic from what's on the other side!
  10. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

Effralyo,
    Please make more Pictures! I love them!
  11. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

You haven`t seen "Ahem, here are my Fragglets" and "Project "Zelirangoo" yet, BlueFrackle! Certainly I`ll add, but not today, today`s the time to work on my SS fanfic.
  12. Beauregard

Hear hear!!!

I'd love to see more Muppet, Fraggle, and Sesame pictures. Or even a muppet/fraggle/sesame picture!

Gard
  13. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

Huhahahahahaha, Clumsee, they`re coooomiiing! Very soooon!... :) :) :) And a lil gifty especially for you, - don`t want to spoil, so keep it in a secret...
  14. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

15. Beauregard

*colapses*

*gets up*

*colapses again*

*gets up*

*looks at pic, sees Big Ben in the backgroiund*

*colapses again*

*gets up*

*sees all the lovely Gardlyflardy words*

*colapses again*

*gets up*

*thinks: Am I a little too much like a yoyo here?*

*colapses again*
  16. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

Sorry for Not So Actually Big Ben, Gardik. :) Well, are you glad to gain the nick like this? And how d`you like Eeyeefiuee? I recall you mentioned that wish to see him once.. ;)
  17. Beauregard

Not so actually Big Ben? Is it not Big Ben?

I love how Beau is standing, and his size, and hat, and shirt, and pockets!

(And yes, I love the tree and creature! Such action in them!)
  18. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

:) Nope, it IS Big Ben, but for some reason seeming to be smaller... *shrugs*

>And his size...<
    ...was the main reason to create the pic itself... (Ummm!).. I actually have almost an obsession on England. Fair! It started since first time I watched "Asterix in Britain". I even used to write the poems about the Thames and the Celts long ago... *sighs* And now too, but more rarely... So judge yourself how proud I am now that befriended with you, and with BlueFrackle, and with Frags and Luvtosr... :)
  19. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

WOW! I love the pic of you and Beau, Eff! Excellent work as always! Thanks for keeping the fan art here so much fun, Eff. ;) :) :excited:
  20. anythingmuppet

anythingmuppet New Member

Those are great pictures dude! You've got talent!