1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet Pix Vol 2

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Effralyo, Sep 8, 2005.

1. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Beautiful!!! :excited:
  2. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Yey! That ought to Tie up a few loose ends around here...(Thinks: What a lame joke! I should have tied my mouth hut)
  3. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

Tee hee, Ga'dik! And tdanks Foz, that was a great Christmas present. 8<O)>
    The new pix are coming right now... (Uploading - please wait)
  4. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

5. Beauregard

Return our Creator...Oh my...that's...amazing...really, so so amazing...oh my...I love the silluette of Jim...it's really very touching.
  6. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

Yeeah? And Cantus' fellow villagers? ;)
  7. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Wow...Those are...amazing...! Wow!!! I love Cantus!! :excited:
  8. Beauregard

Oh yeah! Cantus is so scholerlycutley!!!

HEhe. I wonder wherefrom he got that! Wa it some mix up in Outerspace? Or from FraggleRocken?
  9. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

Certainly that's Outer Space. I wanted to write a fic "The Muppets Do My College" - perhaps I'll do... when will finish firstly "PMH", "The Cliff-Hangers Camp" and "The Lord of Zelirangoo",- so you'd already seen a piece of the story "in flesh". :)
  10. zeldazipple

zeldazipple New Member

Wow! * Sniffs those are so lovely. More to add to my archives. :) You're cantie pic is very lovely. He just looks so strong and wise. As he is. And the RPG pic is nice as well. Lovely tribute to Jim. I can't say it enough Effaro very nice work. :p
  11. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

12. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Yowza! That's AMAZING! :) :excited: :sing:
  13. Beauregard

I'm with Vic on this, it's y-zowingly awesome!!!
  14. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

Aww, you, my lil Wowzer... ;)
  15. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

Here are the two new Weekly Visuals...
    1)Zeliboba's watching you!
    2) His Majesty Beauhoth Tingleroth the Clumsworth King, and Her Majesty Obeira the Dratcher Queen... Arrived in New York! Here they are -
    Tinny and Queenie! :)
    ~Enjoy!
    Eff
  16. Beauregard

It's Beautingleroth Regard!!! And the greatest EVER pic of Zelli!!! Ok, I am so going to catch up with your fan-fics for that pic of Tinny!!!
  17. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

*Rolls eyes*You meant BeauHOTH Tingleroth, Gardik? Beautingleroth is coming soon, so you'd a bit hurried with a comment to him... :)
  18. Beauregard

*slaps head*

Beaumattregard is getting his own characters confused now!!! Of COURSE it's Beauhoth Tingleroth!!! Or else he'd have a great beard! *slaps head* *lauhgs*
  19. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

Hehe! Looks like our clumsee had got a new nick? I love it!
    Sah-ree, can't show anything new but Zelly's avatar till February 8<OD. See ya!
  20. rumtar_10165

rumtar_10165 New Member