1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet Pix Vol 2

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Fan Art' started by Effralyo, Sep 8, 2005.

1. rumtar_10165 New Member

AWSOME art work can you do one with kermit and miss piggy?
  2. Effralyo Active Member

Probably, but not now. Later - ok?
  3. ReneeLouvier Active Member

Awesome pictures! I really like these, so beautiful with so much watercolors. I really love 'em.
  4. Beauregard Well-Known Member

You know what we need?

More pictures! How long since we had dem ye Effy!!! Hehe. I'd love to see some of your original pictures to, like, non-muppet creations invented soely by you. Twould be great to see them!

Beau
  5. Effralyo Active Member

2 Gardik: Hmm, let's see, if I make some of them, I'll definitely show'em off, but not here - probably in a thread in the General section. And here will be Muppets, Muppets and only Muppets. 8<OD
    Darn SAH-REE :halo: for leaving this thread non-refreshed for ages, but, you see, I can't currently be online for long, let alone pic scanning! :cry:
  6. Effralyo Active Member

7. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Oh that is so glarking cute! Hirlenjo! And of course Zelly is just fabulous as ever!!! He looks so at home in that lovely english lounge. hehe.

Yeyeyness!

Gardy
  8. Effralyo Active Member

Aww, Gardlet! And did you ever spy that the Dratchers are kinda a bit similar to the English? They're noble, and are ruled by the Queen, and all that sorta thing... :)
    By the way, be ready to see a bunch of Zelibobas! (And his relatives, too).Because now I finally can draw him properly, and can't help but shoot out pic after pic of my luvey... ;) Two next ones are due approximatelly tomorrow...
  9. Beauregard Well-Known Member

I never noticed that to be honest....but it's a cool thought.

Oh, and I am back at MC today! I don't know how long for though. :sympathy:

Beau
  10. Effralyo Active Member

11. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Oh my danish butter! The lake! Holy bagels! That is beyond awesome!!! The colors, the fur, the....wow...
  12. Effralyo Active Member

The three new pics are coming today.
  13. Effralyo Active Member

14. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Oh, oh, oh!!! Comics!!! COMICS!!!!!!!!!

It's VERY active! The pig! The pig! And Clifford with his glasses! VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY ZELLY good!!!
  15. Vic Romano Active Member

Beautiful, Eff! :excited: I simply L:flirt:VE 'em all!
  16. Effralyo Active Member

Thanks Gardik! Thanks Vic (and would you leave a comment on DA pliz?;))! To be continued, I promise!
  17. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Hey Eff, I will get back to your Beau story soooonest, but I'm trying to catch up with soo many stories now that I always end up missing one, and yours isn't short :p So i need to find plenty of time to read it all in once with.

Gard
  18. Effralyo Active Member

Right! By the way, congrats! I'd already seen your "Visions" ending, and p'haps will concoct a cover to it.... as soon as will read it till the end... ok?
  19. Effralyo Active Member

Tdank you! What about your art, Super Mup?
  20. Asmodeus New Member

Wow. Those are great.