1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppet Pix Vol 2

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Effralyo, Sep 8, 2005.

1. Frogster

Frogster Active Member

I know! It has such an artistic edge to it!
  2. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

:flirt: :Fer sure! Like, our Lord is giving a party fer ev'ryone!
    :rolleyes: :Feel free to club with ol'Zelibobby, okay.
    8<OD :*gasps* GARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRD!!!!!!!!! Hia hia hia!!! Ol' buddy ol' pal ol' buddy ol' pal!!! *Gives Beau a bonecrack squeezzzz*
  3. PuppyLuver

PuppyLuver Member

Wow, these pictures are really good! I think I've seen some of your stuff on deviantART... are you FluffyZeliboba?
  4. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

Sure! Who else can love Zelly as much! 8<OD
  5. PuppyLuver

PuppyLuver Member

I've GOT to watch you sometime.
  6. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

7. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Glark! A baby Zelly! Awwwww! That is the cutest thing EVER! Awwww! Such huge innocent cute little big eyes! And the pond-leaves are amazingly textured! What is the symbol there?
  8. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

You'll laugh... It means "BEAUty!" Those huge eyes are the only unchangeable thing since his childhood, by the way... ;)
    And the Fanokeits' symbol means "Courage".
  9. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Spec-tac-u-l:sing:r as always, Eff!
  10. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

May I ask you for a lil favour, Dave? Ahem-ahem... a Zelly-ish one? ;)
  11. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Sure, post it here or PM me.
  12. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

13. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Gettin' an error message, Eff. Can't see the pics :(
  14. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

15. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

16. ryhoyarbie

ryhoyarbie Active Member

Great pictures. how did you do that? Do you have a program on your computer for you to make those images that way?

The only thing I do is the basic pencil on paper sketches. I would like to know how you could do something digital.
  17. zeldazipple

zeldazipple New Member

How to create digitial pics

I would assume she used a program like photoshop, but I know most can't get programs like that. A really good digitial tool you can dl for free is a drawing program called GIMP that's what I use to create digitial pictures.
  18. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

That's ACD FotoCanvas, guys. :)
    Thanks! Which one did you like more? ;)
  19. zeldazipple

zeldazipple New Member

I would have to say I like the "self-portrait" one the best. I just love missie's cute expression. :) Allthough ALL of them are really nice though.
    I also LOVE the Zel 2 pic with him useing his Magic to create light. I really like how it reflects on and all around him.
  20. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Hey Effy. I havn't seen you around for ages, so, Merry Christmas, wherever you are.