1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppet Pix Vol 2

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Effralyo, Sep 8, 2005.

1. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

Thank you so much, Gardy. Though in Russia X-mas is celebrated on January 7th...
  2. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

3. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Effy! It's been so long since we saw you here that I was almost worrying about you! ;)

Where in glark's name have you been?
  4. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

It's session time in our university now, so I have only short breaks between exams and credits. Don't worry, when it'll be over, I'll post again like crazy! :)
  5. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

6. Beauregard

Hey! These are nice little mixes of photo and cartoon, Sesame and Other, paint, colour, and photo!

Zeli without his tie is cute, but looks storage, don't you think? Without his tie.

He looks brilliantly cute in the Valentine pic. What an adorable monster!
  7. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

Hehe! I knew it! :)
  8. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

9. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

10. Beauregard

Oh hey these are amazing new pictures. A great selection of photos, new paintings, and a bit of both! Very styling and swarve. Very, very cute Zelli pics!!!
  11. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

Heh heh! "Smack my big ol' rump if they ain't art!", as A.S. would say...
    By the way, I have a bunch of Zelly (& other) photos from my Sezam DVD, will show them tomorrow. So don't relax too waaay muuuch...
  12. Beauregard

Oh? There's a Sezam DVD? I didn't know it was available on DVD.
  13. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

14. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

15. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Oh WOW Eff! I LOVE the pic of Clifford cooking! Delightful! And all the Zelly pics are gorgeous! So many awesome ones! I especailly like the "Zeliboba Goes West" one, very nice, and the one with all the sparkles. Very, very nice.
  16. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

17. Beauregard

Hey! Sorry Eff's. I've been rully busy at work and havn't had much time for MC.

CLIFFORD! Eeee! As a cook. So fun! And that "Kiss the Cook" apron has another great meaning for many fanfic writers! Fun fun fun!

The picture of Kubik with the caption is so emotion filled somehow. Will comment more when I get back from work!
  18. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

19. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Oh EFF! That last pic of Zelly is DARLING! I love it! And I'm also really liking the "We Are A Family" picture too!
  20. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

I'm glad you appreciated them. Thanks!