1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppet Pix Vol 2

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Effralyo, Sep 8, 2005.

1. zeldazipple

zeldazipple New Member

Wow they are all simply lovely. Even your early pics look awsome. It's like to see old and new mixed together like that.
  2. anytimepally

anytimepally Active Member

I like these pics, Effralyo.. great work! :D
  3. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Awwww! Zeli in the City looks as cute as anything I've ever seen!

And Kubrik, sat down facing us, is adorable. I love the stle you have for your pictures at the moment.

The retro muppets are MARVELOUS!!! Fantasticly glarkfull!
  4. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

Gardello, thanks! *Smack!*
  5. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

6. Beauregard

Ooooh! Those are so awesome. I love the mix of your old style, and your new style, and computer style, etc! The Zelly Chan pic is the cutest picture in the world, ever!

Also, that guy dressed as Red Fraggle gave me an idea of something that you could do awesomely. Muppets as humans. I think a few have been done before, but I bet you could do a great imagining of human versions of the Muppets.

Oooh!

Beau:zany:{The Keeper of Glark}regard
  7. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

OOH! Effy, they're lovely! I really, really like how you make Zelly look, it's great. But the Red Fraggle pic is my favorite!
  8. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

Well, I always thought Alameda Slim, although male, reminds of 300 Reds in one pack, plus yodel-eidel-eidel-ooo!
    Will try - maybe... It's hard to draw a human face and keep the cute muppet features on it.
  9. Beauregard

Hehe. That's true. You don't have to, is just a suggestion. I could totally see it in your style though.
  10. Rose

Rose Member

Nice work you have a lovely style.
  11. JEANYLASER

JEANYLASER Member

That is very awesome!
  12. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

I'm frrrrrrrrrraightfully grateful to all of you. :excited:
  13. Java

Java Active Member

Those are wonderful. You're very talented.
  14. Sensei Amatsu

Sensei Amatsu New Member

Wowies these pics are just beautiful! *gasp* They'd be wonderful as glossy posters too ^_^
  15. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

16. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

GORGEOUS, Effy! They all look fantastic!
  17. Beauregard

Amazing pictures as always Effy. I was showing them to my friends who LOVE them. I MISS you!
  18. Rose

Rose Member

Nice piccies there. :)
  19. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

You think I don't miss YOU? Heheh... We're now both in the varsities, so maybe my pics won't appear in tons, I'll still post as many as I can!
    Btw, did anyone of your pals register on MC? Now I've got an idea to make a free screensaver outta my entire gallery and email it to anyone who wants. Plus, maybe my chars will appear in 3D someday, 'cause I've finally got Maya 8 (Unlimited!) and have been studying it all by myself. :p ;)
  20. Beauregard

No...they arn't big fans of the Muppets, so they haven't joined, but they do love your pictures! Who doesn't?