1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppet Plush arrive at Build-a-Bear Workshop

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Phillip, Mar 28, 2012.

1. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

They don't have Scooter yet...I wish they would do a Walter. I might eventually go back and get Piggy though. Not as good as Kermit but she doesn't look horrible I've seen worse. :p
    KermieBaby47 likes this.
  2. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Agreed! ;) He's my second most wanted next to Rowlf! My third choice is Dr. Teeth! :D

I had a gift card and a coupon for BaB, went ahead and ordered some clothes for Piggy. We're going to an actual store this weekend, so I'll pick my Piggy there. Hopefully my order containing another gift card arrives before Saturday! I passed on her before, but I know if I dig real deep I can find a Miss that doesn't look TOO bad, lol. Besides, I wanna support these as much as possible to help them decide to go ahead with more characters.
    Pinkflower7783 and mo like this.
  3. mo

mo Well-Known Member

They should totally make a rowlf and dr.teeth! dogs and insane people with piano teeth are cuddley!
    KermieBaby47 likes this.
  4. Liesbeth

Liesbeth New Member

Still haven't got my Kermit, it was shipped to me on the 26 march.... I hope I'll get it soon... :-(
  5. Pinkflower7783

Keep us posted! Literally! I hope Kermie comes soon!
  6. Pinkflower7783

Yeah I looked at Piggy too while I was at Build a Bear before making my Kermit but I was so excited to be making him I easily put her back. LOL! But I do wanna go back and get her. Doesn't seem right to have Kermit without Piggy or more or less the other way around LOL! But anyways...I might go back next month sometime and get her made. :mad:
    KermieBaby47 likes this.
  7. mo

mo Well-Known Member

miss piggy looks like a barbie stuffed inside a pigsuit without the makeup but then she got a nose job ate 3 beagels ckimbed through a tunnel went to a spa ate another beagel went on a diet ate 10 beagels walked a dog went sleeping.then woke up and put on a another pig suit.:p
    Pinkflower7783 and KermieBaby47 like this.
  8. Pinkflower7783

I know I wished they made her purple eye shadow and her hair more blonde then a dirty blonde might've made a big difference. Like I said they could've done better with her but they could've done worse too. Cause let me tell you I've seen some bad Piggy's out there that look way worse then this. LOL! I'd give a 7 out of 10 for her. I mean it's enough I still wanna go back and get her made so...XD
    KermieBaby47 and mo like this.
  9. mo

mo Well-Known Member

her hair makes me think of what effie's hair looks like on the hunger games
  10. Pinkflower7783

Oh god hunger games please don't even mention that! LOL! Anyways...I'm def gonna go back and get Miss Piggy when it's in my budget. She might be a little pricey cause I have to get clothes for her. But that's Miss Piggy! High maintence! LOL!
    mo and KermieBaby47 like this.
  11. mo

mo Well-Known Member

what do you mean not mention it?
  12. Pinkflower7783

Because I can't stand that franchise. LOL!
    mo likes this.
  13. Pinkflower7783

Kermit is amazing! Piggy as always most of the time is always off.
    KermieBaby47 likes this.
  14. KermieBaby47

So we went to Build-a-Bear, and came home with our very own Piggy! I dug and dug through the entire pig-pen (hee-hee) until I found the best in show (ho-ho!), just as I did before with our Kermit's. It's funny though, nearly ALL the Kermit restock looked really good! (the exact opposite of the new plushie Kermit's over at Disney Store btw, absolutely horrifying!). Anyhow, got a pretty nice Piggy, stuffed her little body as much as possible, and decided NOT to have her sound thingy (that I'd just made that morning) sewn-in (though the girl said any time we DO want a sound inside any BaB plush, just bring 'em on in, and they'll do it for free!). I had to pay full price for her as my clothing and gift card order still hasn't arrived, but I'll (hopefully) just use that discount when/if they make more Muppets!

Pics to come, as soon as my order arrives so Piggy can look her best! :)
    mo and Pinkflower7783 like this.
  15. Pinkflower7783

Can't wait to see your Piggy!!! I am definitely gonna go back and get her hopefully next month! :mad:
    KermieBaby47 likes this.
  16. Liesbeth

Liesbeth New Member

My Kermie seems to be stuck at Customs..... I got a letter today that they need further information for customs clearance..... I hope they take good care off him....
  17. KermieBaby47

Oh good grief!! It's a stuffed animal for goodness sake, what more could they possibly need to know?!? It's not like it's Crazy Harry with a live bomb or something, it's just our lovable Kermit THEE Frog! :) Sheesh. I'm so tired of all the super-excessive "security" these days when it comes to airports and customs. I see the need for it, obviously, but when it's keeping a fellow Muppet Fan from their awesome BaB Kermit, it becomes a problem.

Crossin' my fingers and hoping against hope that they release your Kermit to you soon!! Customs aren't supposed to keep stuff hostage, they're supposed to protect US from the terrorists who do that for real, lol.

Cheers!
    :)
    Anthony
  18. Pinkflower7783

So Kermie is stuck at customs cause they think he's gonna blow up? As Kermit says "good grief" XP
  19. mo

mo Well-Known Member

kermit looks chubby!:)
  20. Pinkflower7783

Man Kermit wasn't kidding when he says he flies cargo. Lol!
    KermieBaby47 likes this.