Muppet Plush arrive at Build-a-Bear Workshop

mo

Reaction score
Oh god hunger games please don't even mention that! LOL! Anyways...I'm def gonna go back and get Miss Piggy when it's in my budget. She might be a little pricey cause I have to get clothes for her. But that's Miss Piggy! High maintence! LOL!
what do you mean not mention it?

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
So we went to Build-a-Bear, and came home with our very own Piggy! I dug and dug through the entire pig-pen (hee-hee) until I found the best in show (ho-ho!), just as I did before with our Kermit's. It's funny though, nearly ALL the Kermit restock looked really good! (the exact opposite of the new plushie Kermit's over at Disney Store btw, absolutely horrifying!). Anyhow, got a pretty nice Piggy, stuffed her little body as much as possible, and decided NOT to have her sound thingy (that I'd just made that morning) sewn-in (though the girl said any time we DO want a sound inside any BaB plush, just bring 'em on in, and they'll do it for free!). I had to pay full price for her as my clothing and gift card order still hasn't arrived, but I'll (hopefully) just use that discount when/if they make more Muppets!

Pics to come, as soon as my order arrives so Piggy can look her best! :smile:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
So we went to Build-a-Bear, and came home with our very own Piggy! I dug and dug through the entire pig-pen (hee-hee) until I found the best in show (ho-ho!), just as I did before with our Kermit's. It's funny though, nearly ALL the Kermit restock looked really good! (the exact opposite of the new plushie Kermit's over at Disney Store btw, absolutely horrifying!). Anyhow, got a pretty nice Piggy, stuffed her little body as much as possible, and decided NOT to have her sound thingy (that I'd just made that morning) sewn-in (though the girl said any time we DO want a sound inside any BaB plush, just bring 'em on in, and they'll do it for free!). I had to pay full price for her as my clothing and gift card order still hasn't arrived, but I'll (hopefully) just use that discount when/if they make more Muppets!

Pics to come, as soon as my order arrives so Piggy can look her best! :smile:
Can't wait to see your Piggy!!! I am definitely gonna go back and get her hopefully next month! :mad:

Liesbeth

Reaction score
Keep us posted! Literally! I hope Kermie comes soon!
My Kermie seems to be stuck at Customs..... I got a letter today that they need further information for customs clearance..... I hope they take good care off him....

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
My Kermie seems to be stuck at Customs..... I got a letter today that they need further information for customs clearance..... I hope they take good care off him....
Oh good grief!! It's a stuffed animal for goodness sake, what more could they possibly need to know?!? It's not like it's Crazy Harry with a live bomb or something, it's just our lovable Kermit THEE Frog! :smile: Sheesh. I'm so tired of all the super-excessive "security" these days when it comes to airports and customs. I see the need for it, obviously, but when it's keeping a fellow Muppet Fan from their awesome BaB Kermit, it becomes a problem.

Crossin' my fingers and hoping against hope that they release your Kermit to you soon!! Customs aren't supposed to keep stuff hostage, they're supposed to protect US from the terrorists who do that for real, lol.

Cheers!
:smile:
Anthony

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
So Kermie is stuck at customs cause they think he's gonna blow up? As Kermit says "good grief" XP