1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppet Plush arrive at Build-a-Bear Workshop

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Phillip, Mar 28, 2012.

1. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I am? Lol! I've been a well known member for awhile. XD
  2. mo

mo Well-Known Member

oh...really?
  3. Pinkflower7783

Yeah cause of all the posts I've made. :)
    mo likes this.
  4. Liesbeth

Liesbeth New Member

Hello Folks!!!
    Good news everyone!!!
    Kermit has been given back his freedom!!!
    I just came home from work and found Kermie waiting for me :-D
    Me=happy :) :) :-D
  5. Pinkflower7783

YAY!!!!!!!! Although that is ridiculous of how long they kept him solitary confinement!!! Anyways glad your Kermie made it to you! Take pics!
  6. Pinkflower7783

So I just cleaned Kermit's collar it was starting to get a little dirty. LOL!
  7. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I walked by a Build a Bear in the Mall yesterday, and I saw them displaying a Kermit plush in the Hulk suit. So he can fit into the Avengers costumes, it looks like.

Just throwing it out there...
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  8. Pinkflower7783

I'm so excited I'm going to get Piggy made next week!!!!
  9. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

So how'd it go? Did you get your Piggy?

I can't wait to hear all about it! :)
  10. Pinkflower7783

No I haven't got her yet some unexpected expenses came up this weekend and so unfortunately wasn't able to. Real life comes first sadly. I do wanna get her though! Gonna try if life is in my side this week to get her made Friday. I'll keep you posted and let you know!
  11. Pinkflower7783

So I FINALLY, FINALLY, got Piggy made! And I am so happy with how she turned out!!!

How beautiful does she look?!! Yep Piggy's ready to get married! *starts singings "Someones Getting Married" XP Kermit on the other hand...well...ehh yeah...LOL! Actually I might go back later and get him a tux. :) :mad:
    [​IMG][​IMG]
  12. KermieBaby47

Oh WOW! :) She looks great in that dress! Lol, now I'm gonna hafta get that dress too, ha ha. I think I'll just have it as a white dress though, like in her earliest performances on The Muppet Show.

There's a seller on eBay from the UK that sometimes has a Build a Bear Tux w/tails suit with a Top Hat, I reeeeeally want to get it sometime! :D Anywhoo, it'd go great on your Kermie. ;)

So awesome that you've got both of them now!!! :excited: How was the whole experience?
  13. Pinkflower7783

It was great!!! And oddly enough the lady who helped me make her wa also a Muppet fan!!! So it was so much fun! I loved dressing her!!! I definitely wanna get a tux for Kermie though!!! And in the winter I'm gonna get them maybe some Christmasy clothes!!!
    KermieBaby47 likes this.
  14. Pinkflower7783

Crap that was suppose to say "Somebody's Getting Married" UGH! I'm a bad Muppet fan! -_-
  15. catherine

catherine Active Member

lol, hope you don't let the real guys who acts as them see the pictures.
  16. Pinkflower7783

What do you mean?
  17. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Do you mean Steve Whitmire and Eric Jacobson? I'm confused too...
    Muppetboy09 and Pinkflower7783 like this.
  18. Muppetboy09

Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member

I think the performers would be THRILLED to see the dedication of a muppet fan in that picture, if that was what you were trying to say :confused:
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  19. Pinkflower7783

Umm...to be blunt I don't think Steve or Eric really care. :p
    Muppetboy09 likes this.
  20. KermieBaby47

Lol, weird. :confused:

Anyway, I forgot that I hadn't uploaded newer pictures of our Piggy and Kermit's! We've gotten more outfits since my last picture post, I'll hafta snap some tomorrow and get 'em on here. It doesn't help that everytime we got to Build a Bear, I get more discounts in my e-mail enticing me to go again! Lol. But really, their club gives great coupons, I hardly spend any actual cash there anymore. ;)

Cheers BaB Muppet Lovers!
    :)
    Anthony
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.