1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppet Pook-a-Looz

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by RockSTAR girl, Oct 1, 2009.

1. RockSTAR girl

RockSTAR girl Member

Here's a peek at the upcoming Disney Pook-a-Looz plush, scheduled out for December. On the poster you can see a Kermit, Gonzo, Animal, and Fozzie. Kinda cool. I can't wait to get these!
  2. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

I loves 'em! They're cute!

I like the other ones too, but I think I'll spend enough money just on the Muppet ones.
  3. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

I want that Kermit. Well ok, I want them all, but I really want that Kermit!
  4. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Fozzie is the best! :o
  5. Gelfling Girl

Gelfling Girl Active Member

So cute! Animal is incredibly adorable! :halo:
  6. Baby Gonzo

Baby Gonzo Member

These plushies do sort of grow on me. I think I'd really want one if I saw them in person.
  7. muppets2

muppets2 New Member

theese all look cool but my wallet could only afford two:mad:
  8. ToodlesTeam

ToodlesTeam Active Member

Honestly, I think Kermit is the only one on that poster that I like, Muppets or otherwise. Goofy looks sort of fun, but the rest almost strike me as a little creepy.

I like Kermit a lot though. I may have to get one when they come out.
  9. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

As far as stylized toys are, I really dig these. OogieBoogie especially. I really like the Gonzo and the Animal, but Fozzie looks like he's the best of the bunch.

I wonder if they plan on ant normal looking Muppet plush down the line... hopefully with semi-obscure characters.
  10. Drtooth

BUMP... okay... got some news, but not much. I've seen the Poo-a-looz pop up at TRU... but so far, it's only an assortment of 3 characters- Snow White, Cheshire Cat, and Dopey. But Animal is depicted on the box. My guess, we have a small test run of the plush before Christmas to test them out... or they somehow got them early and opened them up before they were supposed to.
  11. dmoss

dmoss Member

Update: Looks like they've pushed that full date back to Spring of this year, per the Pook-A-Looz Twitter page. However, they've got a website, boasting, "Coming Soon!" and have released more at Toys R Us. So far they have:

Keychains ($7.99):
    Mickey
    Minnie
    Tinkerbell
    Snow White
    Cheshire Cat
    Eeyore

10"-12" Plush ($12.99):
    Mickey
    Minnie
    Tinkerbell
    Snow White
    Dopey

There are also bracelets, necklaces, purses, T-Shirts, and journals. They're really aiming toward the tween market with these, so I'll feel a bit awkward buying Fozzie when they come out, but you can bet I'll be buying him! :o
  12. Gelfling Girl

I was just at the Disney Store in New Orleans (And I'm starting to wonder if that's the only one in this state. :sympathy:) last weekend and they had some of these. They had Alice and the Cheshire Cat :)flirt:) and I remember a regular (absolutely adorable) White Rabbit plush but possibly one of these also. :excited: But that was pretty much it, none of the Muppets.
  13. dmoss

dmoss Member

Well, it's nice to know that the series is getting exposed, at least! We have no Disney Stores in our area...I'm so jealous! Do they have very much Muppet stuff?
  14. Gelfling Girl

Well, New Orleans isn't really in my area, but it's close enough to go shopping every month or two. As far as Muppet merchandise, last weekend they had a water bottle, a beach towel, one of the comics, a notebook/diary, and a desk set with things like pencils and a small notepad.
  15. Drtooth

I really hope these guys come out soon. I want these things even more now after I saw the Snow White ones. And I really am digging that Oogie Boogie too. Really, money permitting, I may jst get more than just the Muppets. i really hope these get made into some sort of plastic figurine collection somehow.
  16. dmoss

dmoss Member

That would be so cool! I really dig the design of these things...it's completely lovable, and dare I say...a little twisted?
  17. dmoss

dmoss Member

Sorry for the double-post, but it looks like they've launched the entire line of other Pook-a-Looz, but our Muppets are no where in sight! :( Disney Store with Pook-a-Looz
  18. Gelfling Girl

Oh, by the way, guys, I saw a Minnie Mouse one at a Toys R Us last weekend or so, but, once again, no Muppets.
  19. ilovemuppet4eva

ilovemuppet4eva Active Member

Does anyone know when the muppet pook-a-looz will be available? I want all the muppet ones: kermit, animal, etc.
    In response to the individual about the disney store in Louisiana, YES, there is only one disney store in Louisiana.
  20. dmoss

dmoss Member

Still no word...I sent a message to the Twitter page, but never heard anything back. I sure hope they didn't just abandon the Muppet ones; I was really looking forward to them!