Muppet Pook-a-Looz

RockSTAR girl

Reaction score
Here's a peek at the upcoming Disney Pook-a-Looz plush, scheduled out for December. On the poster you can see a Kermit, Gonzo, Animal, and Fozzie. Kinda cool. I can't wait to get these!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I loves 'em! They're cute!

I like the other ones too, but I think I'll spend enough money just on the Muppet ones.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I want that Kermit. Well ok, I want them all, but I really want that Kermit!

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
These plushies do sort of grow on me. I think I'd really want one if I saw them in person.

muppets2

Reaction score
theese all look cool but my wallet could only afford two:mad:

ToodlesTeam

Reaction score
Honestly, I think Kermit is the only one on that poster that I like, Muppets or otherwise. Goofy looks sort of fun, but the rest almost strike me as a little creepy.

I like Kermit a lot though. I may have to get one when they come out.

Drtooth

Reaction score
As far as stylized toys are, I really dig these. OogieBoogie especially. I really like the Gonzo and the Animal, but Fozzie looks like he's the best of the bunch.

I wonder if they plan on ant normal looking Muppet plush down the line... hopefully with semi-obscure characters.

Drtooth

Reaction score
BUMP... okay... got some news, but not much. I've seen the Poo-a-looz pop up at TRU... but so far, it's only an assortment of 3 characters- Snow White, Cheshire Cat, and Dopey. But Animal is depicted on the box. My guess, we have a small test run of the plush before Christmas to test them out... or they somehow got them early and opened them up before they were supposed to.