Muppet Postcards At Hot Topic

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Dear Muppet Fans,

The other dayeeeeeeee I was at this strange cave that the Silly Creatures call a "mall". Inside this "mall" there was an even smaller cave that was rather dark and had strange lights. As I looked around, I noticed that they had postcards. Some of the postcards had Silly Creatures on them. Some did not. Some even had Muppets on them. I managed to find my way out of this cave and the "mall". And so, if you ever find yourself in a dark cave with strange lights, look for postcards!

Love,
Your Traveling Emmy Mik

---

I have no idea if the postcards have been brought up before, and really, I don't care...

:big_grin:

Electric Mayhem

Reaction score
If you aren't careful in those caves, these strange creatures called "salespeople" take your money and just give you stuff you really don't need. Beware!!!

Gonzo

Reaction score
One of the Silly Creatures tried to grab me and pierce me. But I escaped.

Gotta love that Hot Topic!

Quinnnnnnnnnnn

Drtooth

Reaction score
Something about that store freaks me the heck out. I don't know what it is! All I know is my irrational Boober Fraggle/ Wade Duck fear keeps me from seeing these kick butt T-Shirts and post cards!

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth
Something about that store freaks me the heck out. I don't know what it is! All I know is my irrational Boober Fraggle/ Wade Duck fear keeps me from seeing these kick butt T-Shirts and post cards!
Man, ya need to get over that(dont worry the freaks who work there wont bite^_^) as youre missing out on a TON of muppet stuff(they just came out with a ton of new muppet shirts, including a bunsen and beaker one) Anyways, yeah Hot Topic rules.

EmmyMik

Reaction score
I don't go to Hot Topic much (the only one we have 'round these parts is in the Dayton Mall. And that's 30 minutes away... from Dayton. Go figure).

However when I was there, in addition to postcards they had this nifty Animal shirt, Muppet watches, a cool Kermit patch (he's holding his banjo), necklaces, shoe laces, and earrings. I'm lucky I still have my money...

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by EmmyMik
I don't go to Hot Topic much (the only one we have 'round these parts is in the Dayton Mall. And that's 30 minutes away... from Dayton. Go figure).

However when I was there, in addition to postcards they had this nifty Animal shirt, Muppet watches, a cool Kermit patch (he's holding his banjo), necklaces, shoe laces, and earrings. I'm lucky I still have my money...
Oh I hear ya Emmy! Whenever I go there I end up finding a cornucopia of Muppet, Invader Zim, and music related stuff...its a wonder I have nay money left ^)^

EmmyMik

Reaction score
I was *very* tempted to buy the Animal shirt (sure it was a "men's" shirt, but you know, it's Muppets, I don't really care, and I hate the baby doll shirts. I like to move), but I'm gonna take a gamble and see if they come out with any other shirts...

But those watches... nice!