Muppet Productions Ranked

Old Thunder

Reaction score
People have been using XenForo for so long and still don't know this whaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Old Thunder

Reaction score
You talk as if it's finished. :big_grin: Still a lot more goodness to come! Any early guesses as to what production will take top honors here?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Honestly, with the exception of that Lady gaga carp, and from the Balcony I was very positive about everything else. I can find the good in almost all the Muppets productions, even the more hated in the fan base. Speaking on just the movies you can watch them in the order they were released, and after Manhattan start to slowly see the Muppets change. Not just Jim and Richard being gone, but there whole tone change.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
35. A Muppets Christmas: Letters To Santa
Average Score: 6/10
Television Specials 5/22

Coming in with a perfect 6/10 score, Letters To Santa brings us up and into the above average range. One person gave this a 10, but voting numbers peaked at 7, with another clump of voters honing their sights in around the four mark. So it was pretty mixed, enough so that this special is, as I said, the first above average production on the countdown.

Choice comments:
Wow this is really turning out to be such a sweet story! I love Gonzo in this. He is really becomeing a heartfelt whatever! I'm going to have to get use to the new Scooter.
So, now that it's over, I msut say it was good. Not great, but still good nonetheless.
I hate to say it (especially with the praise it's gotten so far here), but I was pretty disappointed with this one...I actually thought it was kinda bad at some parts.
I found the special very sweet, but targeted mainly at children. I do hope kids enjoy it, and perhaps will be persuaded to give the older specials a chance too.
I'm sorry, but I disagree. It was generic and watered down.
I really enjoyed it. Loved everything here. All the songs were awsome and i don't think there was anything that made me dislike it. Glad to see pretty much all the characters even Crazy Harry, Sweetums, Dr. Teeth, Janice, Flyod, Zoot and Scooter too. Thanks Disney and all three of the write dudes. *jumps for joy*
I don't know if it's the look of the thing, the chemistry between Pepe and Rizzo(both MIA in the new film), or just the overall feel...but upon seeing LTS(extended) last night yet again I have to say it is now my second favorite Muppet Christmas related production directly under Muppet Family Christmas.
I think it's a darling piece, and I wish it were longer as well. But I love all the music and songs used, and, yeah, it's just really heartwarming and fun. Plus it's Gonzo-centric, so of course I'm all for it.
I kind of like it but I always thought something was off. I got the extended version for Christmas but I still din't really enjoy. There were a lot of unnecessary cameos. I don't know, I just never really enjoyed as much as I usually enjoy the Muppets.
But other than that, a really good project. Not as hectic as VMX was.
Votes:
10 - 1
9 - 0
8 - 1
7 - 4
6 - 1
5 - 2
4 - 1
3 - 2
2 - 0
1 - 0

Overall: