Muppet Puppets at FAO

matleo

Reaction score
Photo for Fozzie was up when I looked at it. Fozzie doesn't look half bad (For a Fozzie product), but my god what happened to Beaker?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Photo for Fozzie was up when I looked at it. Fozzie doesn't look half bad (For a Fozzie product), but my god what happened to Beaker?
Eh, he just looks a little squat. Maybe once someone puts their hand into one (and that really doesn't sound right no matter how you phrase it) it must look a whole lot better.

But the good news? Some Merchandise is starting to come out...

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
I think Beaker and Fozzie look great! A tad small but then again these are toys for kids. I can't wait to see what Kermit and Animal look like, I'll have to pick these up at some point. :eek:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I take it these aren't the plush shown at Toy Fair 2009, which supposedly looked like the puppets and were on hold until the movie. I wonder how long until those get announced (assuming their release hasn't been canceled).

So far, these seem to be the most decent non-book tie-ins for the movie. I wonder if there'll be waves of more characters (it'd be awesome if they come out with Walter, Uncle Deadley, Bobo, and maybe the Moopets).

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
I take it these aren't the plush shown at Toy Fair 2009, which supposedly looked like the puppets and were on hold until the movie. I wonder how long until those get announced (assuming their release hasn't been canceled).
Weren't those released late last year-very early this year? I remember we had a thread on those plushes.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Weren't those released late last year-very early this year? I remember we had a thread on those plushes.
Actually, it was the 2010 Toy Fair... and those dolls you're referring to are "Disney Magic" plush. I don't think those were the ones that were shown. In fact, the Disney Magic plush were made a couple years ago and were only released to certain discount retailers.

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
Tsk, tsk, tsk. Beaker's been in the snack cakes again. (Sorry, I had to do that.)

Anywho, I'm with Bob. They both look great. And I can't wait to see what Kermit and Animal look like, either.

Walter

Reaction score

So far, these seem to be the most decent non-book tie-ins for the movie. I wonder if there'll be waves of more characters (it'd be awesome if they come out with Walter, Uncle Deadley, Bobo, and maybe the Moopets).
Oh gosh, I hope so! I have alot of hope for that, I mean, look at ALL the Fraggle Rock GUND puppets... they pretty much got the whole cast!...well, of fraggles anyway.. If I ever see a Walter or Uncle Deadly puppet on the shelves.. I will feel like a kid in a candy shop...with an unlimited budget..and infinite stomach... with a black hole inside LOL.

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Oh gosh, I hope so! I have alot of hope for that, I mean, look at ALL the Fraggle Rock GUND puppets... they pretty much got the whole cast!...well, of fraggles anyway.. If I ever see a Walter or Uncle Deadly puppet on the shelves.. I will feel like a kid in a candy shop...with an unlimited budget..and infinite stomach... with a black hole inside LOL.
Those weren't made by Gund actually, they are from Manhattan Toys. But, yeah, I still hope for other characters from Gund!