1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet Radio on Sirius-XM November 23-28

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Evoulie, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Evoulie

Evoulie Member

2. Bannanasketch

Bannanasketch Active Member

Wow, this is so cool! Unfortunately, I don't have Sirius. But, wait.. There's a 30 day free trial to listen online??? Anything for the Muppets! ;)
  3. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Yes, you can sign up for a trial here. It looks like they'll have quite a bit of exclusive content. These are very, very special times for Muppet fans.
    Bannanasketch likes this.
  4. Puckrox

Puckrox Well-Known Member

Uggggh, I miss being in high school and listening to Sirius XM radio every morning on the way to school. If I were still a high schooler my dad would be going crazy right about now, because I would play Muppet music every day in his car.
  5. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

"Muppet Radio" is now broadcasting on Sirius Radio. Click here for a free 7-day on-line trial. Muppet Radio is available on Ch. 145 and online at Ch. 813.

6. MelissaY1

MelissaY1 Well-Known Member

I've had XM for several years now (since at least 2007). Caught some of the Muppet radio this morning on my way to work. Lot of songs from the original Muppet Movie, heard the song "Me Party" from the new film, a interview with Kermit and Miss Piggy and one of the hosts of Disney Kids' station, and a interview with Gonzo and Swedish Chef with one of the guys who used to be on The Daily Show. Pretty funny stuff, Chef brought up Dom DeLuise to my delight.
  7. McFraggle

McFraggle Active Member

I listened to it quite a bit today. It was fun hearing the music and the interviews.
  8. As far as I could tell they had an 8-hour block of programming that they repeated. In that 8 hours they played songs from nearly every Muppet album, as well as the Muppets' recent in-studio appearances at XM. I think the highlight was a lengthy interview with James Bobin. It lasted a full hour (with some songs and clips from the film cut in).

I was actually able to record the full 8 hours (with the exception of a couple of songs), so let me know if you're interested in listening to it!
  9. goshposh

goshposh Member

10. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Yes as well!
  11. zoebell

zoebell Active Member

yes, please! i'd love it!