Muppet Reference in the Hulk

Beauregard

Reaction score
Now, I havn't seen the movie, but I'm reading the novelization and I thought you guys would find this interesting.

See, the Hulk's girlfriend and her dad are having this conversation when the Hulk is in convinment. She says that Bruce (the Hulk when he's not big, green and nasty) has to be allowed to be let out for a bit. She says:

' "Send as much backup as you want. Have troops following us with a dozen stun guns set to knock Bruce cold if he so much as starts humming, "It's not Easy Being Green." '

I thought that was rather cute. Don't you agree?

Not sure if it's in the movie version though.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I don't remeber if it was in the movie, of course, my mind tries to repress horrible and embarassing memories deep inside so I won't remember them. Just like the time my dad took me to the circus... GAH!!! NO DAD! STAY AWAY FROM THE LION! I DON'T WANT TO BE RAISED BY CARNIES!!! AAAHHH!! Sorry, sometimes they find their way back to the over-world and haunt my very soul...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
I don't remeber if it was in the movie, of course, my mind tries to repress horrible and embarassing memories deep inside so I won't remember them. Just like the time my dad took me to the circus... GAH!!! NO DAD! STAY AWAY FROM THE LION! I DON'T WANT TO BE RAISED BY CARNIES!!! AAAHHH!! Sorry, sometimes they find their way back to the over-world and haunt my very soul...
Too true.