1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppet Replica Christmas photos

Discussion in 'Muppet Replicas' started by TML, Dec 8, 2008.

1. TML

TML Active Member

2. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Great job with those. Wow! And Rizzo too! :shifty:
  3. Libba Yuki

Libba Yuki Member

Nice pics, and great job on Rizzo!
  4. rtgentry

rtgentry Member

awesome animal but would look even more awesome with a little more red feathers in the mix.

Do the eye brows work?
  5. Davina

Davina Member

what size sweater vest is that on Gonzo?
    I just love those shots. right now i've got Gonzo and Animal sitting on a shelf dressed in toddler pj's.. and am trying to remember where I put Kermit's santa suit after last year.. *sigh* no idea what I did with it.. good thing it's just me home for Christmas this year...
    sheesh...
  6. TML

TML Active Member

Animal does have red, orange, and fuchsia feathers layered in, but the fuchsia ones seem to show up more in photos. Gonzo's sweater is 3 to 4 months, I believe. And yes, the eyebrows work.
  7. muppetguy

muppetguy Member

Here are my Christmas Pics!

Hello everyone! So I got around to playing with my posers and here are just a few for you guys. Happy Holidays. P.S. The non-muppet in one of the pictures standing with Animal, Kermit and Gonzo is me...LOL.

Kermit receives a gift:

http://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr216/frankiec_album/My Muppet Posers/DSC09998.jpg

As Pepe would say, Here are the Muppins, Ok!:

http://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr216/frankiec_album/My Muppet Posers/DSC00001.jpg

And me, the non-muppet with the gang!:

http://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr216/frankiec_album/My Muppet Posers/DSC00006.jpg

Hope you guys like!
  8. Telly

Telly Active Member

Cool pics MuppetGuy! Where did you get the Muppets ornaments?:confused:
  9. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Nice pictures! Who makes the Muppet on the far left? ;)
  10. muppetguy

muppetguy Member

:o)

Hey,

It's been awhile since i got around to play with them.

Telly: Thanks, Telly. The Muppet ornaments were, i believe, Walmart exclusives last year. They had only kermit, Fozzie and Piggy.

Frogboy: Thanks, lol. i beleieve the muppet to the far left is an exclusive...:)

YAY! Muppets at Christmas time. i am waiting patiently for the Christmas debut on 12-17!
  11. Telly

Telly Active Member

The Muppets do fit in with anything Christmasy!
  12. CoOKiE

CoOKiE Member

I have to say TML... you really make me want to get my hands on a Kermit Replica... however i rather own a puppet replica more so then a photo replica... too bad they went that route tho :(
  13. TML

TML Active Member

Thank you very much. You know, I wanted Kermit from the first images released by Master Replicas, but it really was the photos posted on here that made decide to purchase Gonzo. The ones released by MR were so horrible. I can't help but believe that is half the reason the other two posers have not sold well. The images released for official use were terribly unflattering to their product. Thank you again on your compliments.
  14. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

15. muppetguy

muppetguy Member

Hey Prawncracker, I really love the photos of kermit holding the snowflake and when he's laying down. Absolutely adorable!;)