1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

Muppet Replica Scooter Jacket

Discussion in 'Muppet Replicas' started by Reevz1977, Apr 23, 2013.

1. Reevz1977

Reevz1977 Well-Known Member

Hi folks, I thought this is the perfect place to share my awesome news that I have finally managed to get the lifesize replica Scooter jacket given to cast and crew of the Muppet Show in 1981. I have been after one of these since reading about it in the collectibles section here on Muppet Central (http://www.muppetcentral.com/collectibles/muppets/rarities.shtml)

Apparently it belonged to Barbara Davis, a Henson employee responsible for Miss Piggys costume design. The jacket also come with her HA! business card.

Between the jacket and my signed Piggy glove, I am gradually notching up the rarities...just a little too slow for my liking though.

2. Muppetboy09

Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member

You are so lucky! I have always wanted to own that, and any other muppet props. How did you manage to get your hands on it?

3. Vicki Fraggle

Vicki Fraggle Active Member

Sweet babies! That is awesome!!! Hahaha! ;)

4. Reevz1977

Reevz1977 Well-Known Member

I just did my usual "muppet" search on eBay on Sunday morning and came across it - I couldn't believe my luck!!!

5. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

WOW! Love it! Lucky guy!
    Now you can walk into any show and tell them your uncle owns the theater! :)

muppetlover123 likes this.
  6. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

wow lucky son of a gun! :)

7. Kermieuk

Kermieuk Well-Known Member

8. AndyWan Kenobi

AndyWan Kenobi Well-Known Member

I just missed an auction for this jacket this morning! Ebay had the jacket from Kermit Love's estate, and it disappeared before I knew it was there. Maybe someday...