1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppet Replicas Photos

Discussion in 'Muppet Replicas' started by muppetray, Oct 7, 2009.

1. muppetray

muppetray New Member

The following is some Pictures I Have taken of my recently purchased Kermit Replica.
    Feel free to publish your photos (wither its of one, of them two of them,or all of them)!:):halo::concern:
  2. Boba Lynn

Boba Lynn Member

There are no photos posted to see.

Lynn
  3. Newton Gimmick

Newton Gimmick New Member

4. muppet baby

muppet baby Active Member

5. Bellygrub

Bellygrub Member

6. Kermieuk

Kermieuk Well-Known Member

Here are some photos of my Kermit poser that I took today. Its been years since I posed and photographed him, but I was inspired by the birth of my new pups, which are Golden Cocker Spaniels, just like the one Rowlf holds in the ''Wonderful World'' musical number from Season two of The Muppet Show. But as I didnt have a Roelf poser I had to recreate it with Kermit.

Hope you like them.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=252968&id=652168418&l=62a83d050f

Chris
    jimmymontana likes this.
  7. Reevz1977

Reevz1977 Well-Known Member

Absolutely ace, Chris! ! !:)
  8. Kermieuk

Kermieuk Well-Known Member

Cheers Stuart.
  9. BoomerangFish

BoomerangFish Member

haha! Oh man, I just melted when I saw those. Love the puppies!