Muppet Replicas Questions

Bob1995

Reaction score
I have questions on building muppet replicas. Where can I get matierials like antron fleece(Project Puppet sells a good amount of foam, so thats out of the question), because I can't seem to find any of these things in a Jo'ann fabrics store. Any possible places to find matierials like these? P.S. is a Kermit possible with the glorified sock puppet pattern and the alternate body pattern from project puppet?

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Antron fleece is sold through Georgia Stage. It's custom-manufactured and you won't find it in any fabric stores.

Bob1995

Reaction score
Unfortunately...

They stopped producing antron fleece in the states... an unfortunate discovery.

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
They stopped producing antron fleece in the states... an unfortunate discovery.
that is new, i know that their have been issues with Antron production over the last few years, im sure a new Manufaturer will be found at some point.

Bob1995

Reaction score
Sorry about the mis-info, ravagefrackle, but I recently E-mailed GA Stage about antron fleece. untill then, I use anti-pill fleece.

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
Thanks for Clarifing that, I know that the Fleece production has had some issues,over the last few years, recently onlya 12oz variety of fleece had been a avilible, im not sure they called it Antron any more, (since that was the name of the threads use to spin it, but i had not heard of them shutting down production completley, ill have to email some of my contacts here in the NYC area and see if they have heard about this

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
this is from Georgia Stage,

"12oz white fleece is still being made by the mill.

But they are NO longer making the 14oz.

So it’s kind of a true rumor J"

Bob1995

Reaction score
Thanks ravagefrackle, but I recently got an e-mail from GA stage telling me the same thing.