Muppet Ringtones

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to get a muppet ringtone without having to subscribe to some annoying "joke of the day" sort of thing or pay exorbitant prices every month? I'd like a muppet ringtone on my phone but don't want to pay out the nose for it. Any help appreciated!!

christyb

Reaction score
Well here's a cheat I use. I have a Motorola V325 phone. Like you I like different ringtones but hate to pay. Luckily for me my phone is equipped with this little "record" button. I can hold my phone up to my computer, tv, etc while the song is playing. Then I can use it for my ringtone. It's all absolutely free too. They're not super recordings but I'm happy with them. I suggest checking your phone's manual to see if your phone can do this.

BEAR

Reaction score
Yeah, Christy. Great idea!! I do have a few Muppet ringtones that I have purchased including the Fraggle Rock Theme and a couple of Sesame Street ringtones from SesameWorkshop.org, but have not been able to find any ringtones from the Muppet Show Muppets.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I currently have the Fraggle Rock theme as my ringtone. I bought it for like three bucks from Verizon. But that's all the Muppet ringtones stuff I've seen on my phone.

christyb

Reaction score
You're welcome guys. I say definately check and see if your phone can reco----excuse me my phone is singing....:smile:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Christy, just out of curiosity, what muppet songs have you recorded on your phone?
Yeah, Ryan, I can't see how that happened! I payed a dollar each for Rainbow Connection, Fraggle Rock theme, and Muppet Show theme, all from Varizon.
Danny, I'm afraid I got a 404 on that page. I'll try going to the main page.