Muppet roommates

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
So if you had to have a Muppet for a roommate (like that'd actually be punishment or anything), who would you choose?

This is interesting, cause you may not choose your favorites. For instance, I could not live with the Count because he would drive me BATTY with his constant counting! God love him, he's my favorite SS Muppet, but I just couldn't live with that.

Soooooooo...

I think I'd probably either pick Rowlf or Gobo. They're both laid-back, easy-goin' Muppets, and I'd love to sing and play music with 'em, too. :smile:

beaker

Reaction score
how about mostannoying roomate? my pick would be harvey kneeslapper. arghhh! or lefty, as itd be a bummer to have the cops rading your pad for contraband. (yeah i know, lefty sticks to illegally seized vowels and letetrs)

ok, now roomate i'd want: wembley. he seems like a easy going guy, if not a but worryful.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Yeah, I thought about Wembley---and I wouldn't turn him down. It's just that I'm more of a Wembley than a Gobo, so it's much easier for me to follow someone else who's more head-strong than it is to be a leader.

AnthonyF3

Reaction score
Welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll,

If I had to choose, I guess I'd have to go with Gonzo. He'd certainly be a fun guy to have around. All my friends would love him. And besides, we all know the guy's a chick magnet. Get it?! Get it?! Chick Magnet? Chick? No one's ever made that one before.

Crazy, Man

Zoot

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I would pick Fozzie Bear, because he could help me write comic strips...no, wait. Swedish Chef, cause then I'd never go hungry. No, wait again. Sweetums, cause then I'd have a free security system. Then again, Kermit would be cool because I would have this DAD-GUMMED ROACH PROBLEM!!

Ugh, I don't like dirty neighbors.

FOZ

Salmoto

Reaction score
Rowlf, since we can trade bad puns and have piano music at night.

Luke

Reaction score
I think i would choose Pepe or Gonzo. Pepe would be the sarcastic ladies man who brought back all the girls, Gonzo would be the quiet reflective type, who likes the internet and taking dares.

radionate

Reaction score
We all know who Byron would really want as a roomie.

I think I'd want either Tutter. He'd keep me company, and play with my kitty, Tibbs. Or I might want one of the big furry Monsters like Sweetums. As a kid I always wanted a stuffed Sweetums to curl up with at night. How great would it be to fall asleep in the lap of a giant Monster who would protect you all night?

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
We all know who Byron would really want as a roomie.
Hey now! I'm keepin' this a clean, platonic thread!

:smile:

(Besides, I could never choose between the two... :wink: )