1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppet roommates

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by Janice & Mokey's Man, Jul 23, 2002.

1. So if you had to have a Muppet for a roommate (like that'd actually be punishment or anything), who would you choose?

This is interesting, cause you may not choose your favorites. For instance, I could not live with the Count because he would drive me BATTY with his constant counting! God love him, he's my favorite SS Muppet, but I just couldn't live with that.

Soooooooo...

I think I'd probably either pick Rowlf or Gobo. They're both laid-back, easy-goin' Muppets, and I'd love to sing and play music with 'em, too. :)
  2. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

how about mostannoying roomate? my pick would be harvey kneeslapper. arghhh! or lefty, as itd be a bummer to have the cops rading your pad for contraband. (yeah i know, lefty sticks to illegally seized vowels and letetrs)

ok, now roomate i'd want: wembley. he seems like a easy going guy, if not a but worryful.
  3. Yeah, I thought about Wembley---and I wouldn't turn him down. It's just that I'm more of a Wembley than a Gobo, so it's much easier for me to follow someone else who's more head-strong than it is to be a leader.
  4. AnthonyF3

AnthonyF3 New Member

Welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll,

If I had to choose, I guess I'd have to go with Gonzo. He'd certainly be a fun guy to have around. All my friends would love him. And besides, we all know the guy's a chick magnet. Get it?! Get it?! Chick Magnet? Chick? No one's ever made that one before.

Crazy, Man

Zoot
  5. And now we see why. :rolleyes:

J/K! :p

:D
  6. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

I would pick Fozzie Bear, because he could help me write comic strips...no, wait. Swedish Chef, cause then I'd never go hungry. No, wait again. Sweetums, cause then I'd have a free security system. Then again, Kermit would be cool because I would have this DAD-GUMMED ROACH PROBLEM!!

Ugh, I don't like dirty neighbors.

FOZ
  7. Salmoto

Salmoto New Member

Rowlf, since we can trade bad puns and have piano music at night.
  8. Luke

Luke Active Member

I think i would choose Pepe or Gonzo. Pepe would be the sarcastic ladies man who brought back all the girls, Gonzo would be the quiet reflective type, who likes the internet and taking dares.
  9. radionate

radionate New Member

We all know who Byron would really want as a roomie.

I think I'd want either Tutter. He'd keep me company, and play with my kitty, Tibbs. Or I might want one of the big furry Monsters like Sweetums. As a kid I always wanted a stuffed Sweetums to curl up with at night. How great would it be to fall asleep in the lap of a giant Monster who would protect you all night?
  10. Hey now! I'm keepin' this a clean, platonic thread!

:)

(Besides, I could never choose between the two... ;) )
  11. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

>>>>Hey now! I'm keepin' this a clean, platonic thread!
    (Besides, I could never choose between the two... )<<<

oh weve already crossed that line awhile back on here. oh, and btw i believe the word is 'troix'?

and hey, when did Janice appear in a shot with Mokey?(or is this a collaged pic?) hmmm
  12. Luke

Luke Active Member

Fortunately my girlfriend already knows how that feels ! :D
  13. It's a custom-made pic by the wonderful "ForeignMan". :) And I wanted to make the "Janice" in my sig more yellowy, but you can't see it if I do that. Oh well, guess ya can't have everything ya want. lol

The only time Janice and Mokey ever appeared together in Muppet history was in "A Muppet Family Christmas"---after Janice sings "The Holly and The Ivy" (with Floyd...lol), the camera zooms into the back and we see the Fraggle Five peer up over the fireplace.

So we don't see 'em in the same shot, but in time and space, they are there together. :D
  14. radionate

radionate New Member

And Byron's never been happier.
  15. LOL!

:)
  16. Luke

Luke Active Member

Well never been happier UNTIL his Muppet sandwich !
  17. :D
  18. Salmoto

Salmoto New Member

Sheesh, so much for clean, platonic threads...
  19. grail

grail New Member

heh...oh yeah? check this out:

http://www.sluggy.com/daily.php?date=020420

god bless Sluggy Freelance!
  20. TravellingMatt

TravellingMatt New Member

Hmmmm...who'd I want to room with? Probably Floyd or Clifford. I have a feeling we'd be up all night listening to great old jazz records! Or possibly Boober, then I wouldn't have to do my laundry.