Muppet roommates

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Here, Byron. Fresh batteries!! :smile:

Hmmm...where's Byron and Chris? Well, there's Nate.

And it seems to me that my old buddy Nate here is asleep, but I will check just to be sure...

POKE POKE POKE POKE POKE!!!!!

Hmm. Normally when my buddy Nate is awake and I poke him, he gets angry. But he has not said anything, so it could be that my old buddy Nate is asleep, but I will check again to be sure.

*Wiggles his arm*

Now, see? When my old buddy Nate is awake, and I wiggle his arm it's not all floppy and flimsy like this, SO I must assess that indeed, my old buddy Nate is definitely asleep.

Which means that his batteries must be low, so I will give him Byron's fresh batteries.

Now, where do I put them. OH! here's a place that looks like they'll fit...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
...Thank goodness for large pockets, huh Nate?

Now, to find Byron and Chris!!

Wait, here looks like some fingernail marks in the floor of the dorm room.

IT'S A CLUE!!

I shall follow them to see where they lead!

YES! Bear is ON PATROL!!

Now, where's my water pistol and handcuffs??

SOMEbody stole my water pistol and handcuffs when they STOLE my Byron and Chris!!

But, they left me Nate! Hmm....something wicked is a-foot here--or maybe that's just Byron's socks??

radionate

Reaction score
Ok, I sleep for a day and come back to this going on? And why are there batteries in all of my pockets? :confused:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
Ok, I sleep for a day and come back to this going on? And why are there batteries in all of my pockets? :confused:
Don't ask me, I'm the innocent victim here---I happen to be handcuffed to 95% nekkid Chris and blindfolded.

:embarrassed:

radionate

Reaction score
See, my nightmares are worse when I'm awake and watching stuff like that, then when I'm asleep

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
OH, LOOK!

The case is solved, here is Byron and...uh...CHRIS! Where are your clothes?!

New case! The search for Chris' Clothes....

(Oh, Byron; there's some new batteries for you in Nate's pockets.)

FOZ

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
I'm wearing my clothes. Are you blindfolded to Kev? And does anyone have a key to these things? You'd be surprised how many people stare at you when you're walking in public with a blindfolded man handcuffed to you and a badger sitting on your shoulders.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
HEY!!

It's either the paper towels, the peanut butter, or the boomerang fish! Take your pick!!

Help ME help YOU!! HELP me HELP you!! HELP ME help you!! help me HELP YOU!! help ME HELP you!! HELP me help YOU!!

Gee...either way you say that it comes off different. Kind of like saying the name "Elvis" sounds different everytime you say it with a different intonation.

ELvis. elVIS. ELVis. elvIS. See? Or trying to spell a word backward or forward...

level
level

Umm....what were we doing again?