1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppet roommates

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by Janice & Mokey's Man, Jul 23, 2002.

1. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

Don't be so depressed Byron, I'm sure something just as stupid as getting handcuffed together will happen soon enough. At least now you can use both of your arms again.
  2. *strains mussles*

*sigh*

:(

Forget it, I'm just as useless as when I was kuffed to y'all---I'd been outta kontrol of my own arms for so long, they're too weak and abused to move right now!

*sulks along*
  3. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

*while walking along outside looking for clues on the missing badger, suddenly is conked on the head with handcuffs...*

UNGH! :eek:

:confused:

*falls to the ground, but bounces a few times having landed on the rubber chicken in his pocket*
    :o ZZZZzzzzz.....
  4. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

5. Ya know, we really should be a TV show...
  6. Dream_Preserver

Dream_Preserver New Member

Well ... I dont know if I could deal with having any muppet as a roommate (Remember the beginning of Muppets from Space?), but hey, I wouldnt mind inviting Dr. Teeth, the Mayheim and a few of my good friends up to the cottage for a weekend ... what a party this would turn out to be :)
  7. Joseph

Joseph New Member

I just happen to have the number to of where to call.
    Chris, Nate would you like it???
  8. radionate

radionate New Member

Bwahahaahahahaahahahahahahhahahaa. Tempting, very very tempting......:D
  9. Jackie

Jackie New Member

"Hi, could i please speak to Byron? Oh by the way, on the Muppet Central message board, Byron has deemed you 'Water Buffalo' yeah that's right, if you want you can call him Noodle Head from now on. Thanks... Hi Byron!"
  10. Joseph

Joseph New Member

LOL!!!
  11. Jackie

Jackie New Member

He would absolutely die if i did that to him! LOL!
  12. Joseph

Joseph New Member

Uh oh!!! I thought you were serious and I already called Loretta. I hope she hasn't looked at Byron's post yet.

Sorry Byron.
  13. Jackie

Jackie New Member

Oh dear...
  14. Joseph

Joseph New Member

Well Byron if she is looking at you funny. You now know why.
  15. Joggy

Joggy Member

I'd choose Rowlf. I mean, we're both musicians, and I think we both appreciate a little time alone every once in a while. I wouldn't want a roomie who can't leave me alone...

Oh, and Byron - in The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson, Janice and Mokey are seen in the same sho-ot... :D
  16. Joe and Jakkie

NOOOOOOOOO!!!

OMG I toooootally forgot that I set myself up for that! ARRRRRRGH! OMGOMGOMG I have to make sure she never answers the phone!!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Lukkily she only does, like, 5% of the time. LOL!

As for Joggy's statement:

OMG!! :eek: I totally have to look for that!!

:D

They kome awwwwwwfully klose in "MF"SEE"", too...lol :D
  17. Joseph

Joseph New Member

Re: Joe and Jakkie

Byron I just asked to speak to Loretta to get her on the phone, since you told me her name. The nice lady I spoke to had no trouble getting her for me.
  18. Re: Re: Joe and Jakkie

She ain't there at 10:00 in the mornin', ever. So ha.
  19. Joseph

Joseph New Member

Re: Re: Re: Joe and Jakkie

I didn't speak to her that early byron. Ask her if she spoke to me.
  20. starr

starr New Member

I think it would be fun to room with the two headed monsters from SS...or maybe Snuffalupagus