1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppet school items at Target's Dollar Spot

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by DannyRWW, Jul 11, 2012.

1. DannyRWW

DannyRWW Well-Known Member

Target has muppet, magnts, notebooks, pencils and pencil holders as well as socks at target. Now My experience is that no all targets gett he same items so happy hunting. The pictures they used were pretty good too (No Fozzie with weird scarfs)
    Borples likes this.
  2. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the update!
    I'll make sure to stop by Target later today!
  3. TheWeirdoGirl

TheWeirdoGirl Well-Known Member

I've seen the socks before. They're cool, but a little too neon for me.
  4. ilovemuppet4eva

ilovemuppet4eva Active Member

Can you post pictures please??? I am going to check my target later!!! I hope I can find them.
  5. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I know I wanna see too!!! I'm actually going to Target on Friday oddly enough!!! :D
  6. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

I'm going tonight! I've always looked for Muppets there, but never got good results.
  7. Pinkflower7783

Let us know what you find!
  8. Fraggline

Fraggline Active Member

Awesome! I'd love a Muppet notebook for writing Muppet stories. :dreamy:
  9. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Uh, sadly nothing! Probably be in stock in a few weeks. I'll keep you guys updated! :)
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  10. Pinkflower7783

Hopefully I'll see some things Friday when I go. :D
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  11. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Too bad I don't have a Target where I live...hopefully they'll show up at Walmart or somewhere...
  12. Pinkflower7783

You might see stuff at Toys R Us too.
  13. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Oh man...

I HAVE to check that out. Must've just put them out. I was their last Sunday, and they still had Avengers and Mr. Men stuff.

Maybe they'll come to my area when they clear that stuff out.

But this is the mainstream, cheap items I was hoping they'd come up with in time.
  14. Pinkflower7783

Knowing the Target by me they won't have any. They never got any of the bedding in. :( Except stupid band-aids. :p
  15. Cindy

Cindy Moderator Staff Member

You mean Muppets?! Not SS? Sweet! I know a certain 7 year old who is going to be the envy of his 2nd grade class room!!!!
  16. Cindy

Cindy Moderator Staff Member

Oh my goodness!!! Score!!! We got pencils, magnets, journals, a pencil holder, and lovely, lovely notecards! I'm totally in love with stationary (bah humbug to emails and texts, I'd rather write a letter), so I'm totally stoked! Thanks for the heads up!

I'll try to get a pic later.
    Fraggline, Borples and Pinkflower7783 like this.
  17. Pinkflower7783

Yes please take pics and post them!! I'm going up to Target tomorrow!!! I can't wait to see what I'll find there!!! I hope they have the same stuff!!!
  18. ilovemuppet4eva

ilovemuppet4eva Active Member

Awesome. I hope mine has them. Is everything located in the $1 bins?
  19. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

----------
    Ooooh I will head there right after this. Nearest store is minutes from the library (where I get my interwebs). Last year they had some decent socks. Have been hoping for school supplies so this is great news! Thanks for posting! :)

---------------
  20. Borples

Borples Active Member

No luck here. They had Dr. Suess stuff and Avengers stuff, but no Muppets. I'll have to try again next week.