1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet school items at Target's Dollar Spot

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by DannyRWW, Jul 11, 2012.

1. Cindy

Cindy Moderator Staff Member

It looked way too nice to be a $1, but you just never know, so I had to ask. I was beginning to think I had missed the awesome looking tumbler/mug. Way to give me a heart attack! :eek:
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  2. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Lol!! Sorry!! I wish I had seen it in the 1.00 bin!! Lol!
  3. Pinkflower7783

What did I do? Lol.
  4. SwedishTech

SwedishTech Member

I know you're a Band-Aid hater. Haha.
  5. Pinkflower7783

I never said I was a band-aid hater just emphasizing that it was just Muppet band-aids at the Target by me for a good while. They never got the bedding stuff in.
  6. SwedishTech

SwedishTech Member

Mine never got the bedding either. :( And I was just teasing ya. I remember you thought we were weird for collecting Band-Aids in the Muppet BA thread a while back. :)
  7. Pinkflower7783

I never said you were all weird for collecting band-aids. I thought it was funny picturing all of you with like 8 boxes of band-aids Lol! but to each his own. As long as you have fun collecting that's all that matters right? :D
  8. SwedishTech

SwedishTech Member

Very true. :) I was just messin' with you anyway. Lol. Back to the Target Muppety School Items!!!

:hungry:
  9. Pinkflower7783

Yep! I don't know why they didn't put things out like this sooner! It was long overdue!!
  10. Stulz

Stulz Member

Where did you find the Tervis cup?
  11. Pinkflower7783

http://www.tervis.com/ just type in "Muppets" in the search bar.
  12. Stulz

Stulz Member

That's so funny. That's what I did before I asked because it wasn't there... oh just realized if you type "Muppet" they all appear, except that one, but "Muppets" shows them all!
  13. Pinkflower7783

Yeah I hate when search bars are that specific! Lol!
  14. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

we snached up a LOT of this stuff for my sites 10th anniversary as facebook giveaways! so keep an eye out for that too! ;)
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  15. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

These things seem to be going fast, so hurry. There was such a mess in the bins that the Muppet Stuff was mixed with the Spam stuff (yeah... they have Spam magnets and school supplies... and I refer to the Hormel luncheon meats), so I had to do a little digging. Got the small set of magnets.
  16. Pinkflower7783

I saw those. At the Target by me there was even SPAM notebooks and pencils. Kinda weird but whatever. Lol! And yes they are going fast I also had to dig to the bottom of the bin to get to the pencils. The socks seem to be selling well too there weren't many last week when I was there.
  17. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

The Spam stuff is camp. Pure and simple Americana camp.

But if it wasn't for my keen eye, sharpened by years of Where's Waldo, I would have missed them. Also I was kinda annoyed that the Target I went to ran out of copies of their exclusive Men in Black : The Series season 1 DVD, and I had to go to another one, and almost passed up the dollar section completely.
  18. Pinkflower7783

I know it's kind of annoying some stores had more then others. Like I said I had to go to another one just to get the pencils. So did you end up getting any other Muppet stuff besides the magnets? Oh and on that note I just wanna say I HATE SPAM! So nasty!!! I tried that stuff once and I swear I gaged! ><
  19. ilovemuppet4eva

ilovemuppet4eva Active Member

Yeah, I know. I am going to a target 35 minutes from me today after work because they are the only carrier of the muppets items and they told me they don't have a lot in stock so maybe they will hold the items for me. At just $1 the notecards would be great party invites and the other items could be party goodie bag items :)
  20. Pinkflower7783

Pshh I ain't giving my notecards away I'm keeping them for myself. Lol!