Muppet school items at Target's Dollar Spot

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I'm gonna post pictures of my finds tomorrow once I've gotten everything!! I hope the other Target has the pencils and I didn't see that one notebook Cindy has. I think they are selling well though there wasn't many notebooks left.

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
Just an FYI, there are 2 different muppets pencil packs at target where each pack has different muppets pencil designs so good luck searching :smile:

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Just an FYI, there are 2 different muppets pencil packs at target where each pack has different muppets pencil designs so good luck searching :smile:
Oh, I either missed that or our store didn't have the other pack. Someone needs to post a pic of the other set. At first I thought our store had different pencils and then I just realized that they're the same pencils just in a different order in the pack. Almost tricked me though. LOL

Hubert

Reaction score
Now Cindy is forcing me to buy them with her pictures...hopefully I'll be able to get some in August on a small trip I'm going on, hopefully thee Target there will have them...

But...I'm loving the inclusion of Rizzo on them, yet that sort of cancels out with the inclusion of some stock photos...but it's still nice to see Rizzo making a bit of a comeback.

HeyButtahfly

Reaction score
I went to Target this morning feeling hopeful, but there was nothing. I'll have to try the Target on the other side of town.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Muppet School items misson completed!!! I will give some advice for anyone wanting to go. You do have to rummage through the bins. At least I did. A lot of the stuff is mixed in with other things. It's a little disorganized if you ask me but I guess that's why they call it the 1.00 bins. Lol! I had to literally move stuff over in one bin just to get to the pencils. And there is two different designs. Also on the small magnets look carefully because I found one pack has Kermit in his tux with the pink background the other one had 2 of the same one so...just some advice when you go hunting. I will say the other Target I went to today had a little more to give then the one I was at yesterday. But they didn't have any pencil cases so either they didn't get any or they were already sold out. So different stores are gonna carry different items. I didn't buy the socks because I really can't afford to buy anymore this weekend. Lol! But I do plan on getting them next week!

And yes the cashier looked at me like I was nuts. :stick_out_tongue:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Oh that's not from Target that's from tervis. Unfortunately I didn't pay 1.00 for it more like 25.00. Lol! I just got it yesterday in the mail and I LOVE it!!! They have other Muppet ones though Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie, they might've had Gonzo but don't quote me on that. I just bought that one cause it has everyone and The Muppets logo on it. :smile: Sorry I should've moved it before I took the picture I had water in it and just set it down. Didn't think to move it out of the shot. :/