Muppet Screensaver

GuySmiley

Reaction score
This link was recommended in my computer magazine - I haven't tried it yet, but sounds quite good. They describe it thus:

"THE MUPPETS SCREENSAVER
EVERYONE LOVES THE MUPPETS!
This is fantastic. The screensaver kicks off with classic Muppets Song Phenomenon before ploughing straight into a slideshow montage of all your favourite moments from the Tv series and its many film spin-offs, including the great Christmas Carol with Michael Caine. A mixture of soundbites and classic quotes from all your favourite characters makes this a really cool screensaver. As you would expect, all muppet characters are present including Kermit, Miss Piggy and the audacious Animal."

Here comes the link:
http://www.computeractive.co.uk/download/1131680

Sounds quite good - although I suspect that by 'Phenomenon' they really mean 'Mahna Mahna'!

Guy!

radionate

Reaction score
For my computer I downloaded a program called "Webshots". It allows you to use any photo file as a screensaver. The Muppets online one is ok, but it got on my nerves a little bit.

With my webshots program, I have themes. At christmas, I change it to feature only Muppet Christmas Pictures. At Easter, I had tale of the Bunny Picnic, and so on. Right now I have a series of the Muppet Movie Parody Posters!

Everyone always comes in my office just to watch it.

radionate

Reaction score
See, there you go. You can make your very own Janice screensaver!!

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Well, I've never done anything like that before, but we can always try, lol.

Now to make plans for a MOKEY one as well...hmmmm...

janitor g

Reaction score
Tryed to download screensaver, but it said page not found. What a bummer! What to do now?