Muppet Shirts at Target

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

This past weekend I went to Target during my fall break, and I made an exciting discovery. In the men's clothing section, they have a t-shirt featuring Beaker. :eek: The t-shirt is bright orange, and it has a fun graphic of our favorite lab assistant! They also had a picture of a t-shirt with Animal on a motorcycle, but that one appeared to be sold out.

I also looked in the most recent Target circular, and it seems as though they have Sesame Street shirts for women. The circular had pictures of shirts with Oscar, Grover, Ernie, and Bert - but there may be more. Unfortionately, I did not have time to check these out, but I think that they looked great in the picture.

Everyone head down to Target and let me know what you think about these shirts! Finally, Muppet clothing that I can actually find in a big name store! :big_grin:

DOAWKfan143

Reaction score
I saw muppets shirts too! Actually I got one for my birthday! I also got got a Fraggle Rock :smirk: one! I think I saw a Sesame Street :wisdom: one as well. I wish I had seen a Beaker :eek: one though, he's my favorite Muppet!

rowlfy662

Reaction score
a beaker shirt *faints* why must we not have tagets in the uk i wonder what it looks like if only it was on targets website

Drtooth

Reaction score
a beaker shirt *faints* why must we not have tagets in the uk i wonder what it looks like if only it was on targets website
If you're looking for the Beaker shirt... you're out of luck. This thread was posted almost 7 years ago (HOLY CRAP... it's been THAT LONG?). So, clearly that one's unavailable. I actually still have it, I don't wear it all that much so it's in good shape. But there are a couple current shirts at Target... they have a group of Kermit, Animal, Fozzie and Gonzo, I believe (I forget, plus the Inspector Gadget shirt totally threw me when I saw it, so I didn't pay attention much)... there's also a neon yellow Fraggle Rock T.

ElectricMayhem1

Reaction score
i bought an Animal one!............even though i'm a girl...... i said must have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............i hate the women's/girls's clothes section!..they have ugly stuff!............and that's where i get mostly all much Muppet shirts!...........in the men section!!!! LOL!!!

muppfozz

Reaction score
When I visit Target I always make sure I look in the men's section at the t-shirts because sometimes they change. But sometimes the shirts seem so thin . :eek: