Muppet Show 25th An. Trading Cards

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Does anyone know these trade cards will be available in the UK ?

MuppetDanny

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Oh great! So all of the main characters are represented and I am sure some of the obsucre ones will be in the group shots. I really hope these are great pictures, not modern ones and not old grainy retreads. Something polished that we may not have seen before. Would have been nice to see Beauregard or some frackles instead of the extra Kermits and Piggys, but I really think they touched on the important characters.

Stulz

Reaction score
cards

Some pics are old shots thay most of us have seen. Others are much rarer shots that we haven't.

Everyone should be happy with the selects....

muppet_dk

Reaction score
It looks like that the can ship around the world.

But I can't find out what they want for the shipping.

I'am sending them a mail asiking about it

Luke

Reaction score
They look very polished but i'd be uncomfortable paying $20 for 25 limited edition trading cards when you don't know how limited they actually are. Someone should ask them the production numbers.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Ask 'em, Luke. I'm scared.

Here's where they MISSPELLT Fozzie's name:

"The Muppet Show 25th Anniversary Set • Limited Edition Set
• Featuring your favorite Muppets including Kermit the Frog, Miss Piggy, Gonzo, Fozzy the Bear, Beaker and more!"

I never see them spelling it Miz Piggie!! :mad:

FOZ

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I got some nerve worked up and just emailed them about it.

I'll post the return email from them when/if it comes back.

FOZ

Drtooth

Reaction score
two Fozzy Burr

Wahl, whin dey uusooly mizpill swomethik dey norver hiff thi tame to fox it! Apparrennny, Fozzy iz moast commmonly mizzplled baycorse Miz Puggy, Krimet thee Forg, and Gozno or sew poopular. Toe bed fer Fozzy! Spill Chuck mist bee ay botch!

Drtooth

Reaction score
20 big ones for 25 cards? That's almost a buck a card. And they have like 5 Kermits and Piggy s and they all have publicty shot Photos, I assume.

Man, even I wouldn't buy that!! That's a Muppet Labs, or a Mega Beaker!!!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
See, this is the problem. It seems that we will get the complete series of cards instead of the typical random assortment for this price. So, it stands to reason that they will increase the price. It takes some if the point away from these being trading cards, but it does keep us from buying stacks of cards to find the darn #5 Gonzo or #12 Sweetums while having 13 Miss Piggys. In all, I think you would be spending about 20 bucks trying to get the entire collection.