Muppet Show 25th An. Trading Cards

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
jamie hit it right on the head. Thanks Frogboy.

FOZ

Luke

Reaction score
Actually even with what Jamie factored in, unless it's a REALLY limited release the price point is still much higher per card than some other series who have done it this way.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's my opinion that the $19.99 price may not be for one entire set of cards, but rather for a case of many smaller packs of cards. Cards are typically sold by the case to retailers and distributors. They may be selling them this way on-line as well.

Either way, it will be interesting to see how this develops...

Luke

Reaction score
Actually good point - i had thought about that too as they sell all their other stuff online wholesale.

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
I just got the cards today and they are REALLY good, the muppet atuographs are printed in gold and on the back has the typical muppet curtain background like the muppet bust packaging, with a little circle with even more rare pictures like Statler and Waldorf sitting on wooden boxes at the stage door (from the Danny Kaye episode). I got mine for £14.00 and yes a little expensive but the really good. I will try scan a couple to show you later.

See ya

MuppetDanny

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear & MC

I managed to scan the backs of the cards

Hope you like them :big_grin:

to view click here

MuppetDanny

beaker

Reaction score
I would be much much more enthused about these if they were modern, recent slick glossy images...say like the new Henson.com greeting cards or new Muppet pix seen on the Nascar site or Palisades. Last great Muppet cards for me was the 1993 Parody trading cards...now that was epic!(bought the entire sealed box!)
...not sure what Im gonna do with 3 dozen Beaker Kris Kross and Bunsen Garth Brook cars though:wink:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Those are kind of neat. For the price, though, it MUST be for a full box. Hmm.

Say, can you scan in the FRONTS like you just did the backs? Same size and all that??

Luke

Reaction score
No its not for a full box - it's definitely just the one set. Personally, even taking into account you are getting a complete set thats only 25 cards, so i don't think its worth it unless they are incredibly limited.