Muppet Show Bloopers & Mistakes

Clean Gultch

Reaction score
SS:
- In the sketch where lefty sells ernie the elephant picture, he is wearing ears. this is is notcied when the camera is focused on the elephant picture and the ears are taken off lefty.

Drtooth

Reaction score
On an aperance of the Today show (last year I think) it was a bloopers disaster. One of them featured Gonzo, somehow his eye mechanism wasn't working and one of his eyelids was scewed! Not missing a beat, Dave Golez attempted fixing it with Gonzo's own hand, and added, "The perils of live televison!" Second, Twice, you can see Dave's Hand pulling Gonzo's arm rods. Thirdly, Kermit was talking about the new Muppet Movie Releases to DVD, he announced The Muppet Movie, but instead they showed GMC, Steve also corrected this asap.

I've noticed on Between the Lions (not a Muppet Blooper, but still interresting) on I think a bird song (sung by Information Hen), the large "book" type object is open, and someone was probably rehearsing opening and closing it, so for a few seconds, it opens and closes by itself!

There are some other Muppet Bloopers talked about in Of Muppets and Men, I'll post some when I get a chance!

Your friend, Dr. Footh.....that's not right.....

Clean Gultch

Reaction score
SS:
- In Cooperation Makes It Happen, the guy who says "I'll plant a seed" had a gruff voice but towards the end when he says "You pull the weeds", he has a Janice like voice

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
In the Lynda Carter episode, after Scooter breaks through the fence and Lynda "picks" him up, right before it cuts to where Scooter is on her right side, you can see part of Richard's sleeve (makes me wonder if he's wearing his green and white-striped shirt; I'm calling it "the" shirt, for some reason, along with "the" hat).

-Kim

Drtooth

Reaction score
COunt it Higher

In the classic Little Chrissy and the Alphabeats "Count it Higher I counted two mistakes.

1) After the backup singers count to five, one of Chrissy's hairs falls out, lands on the piano, and gets stuck to his hand for a second or two. (This would go unnoticeable, except they used a black backdrop.)

2) On the first time the singers count to 10, pay careful attention to the green and short pink backup singers. The pink one sings "Niiiine," but so doesn't the green one. Funny thing, though. To save face, the puppeteer makes the little pink guy give a double take, looking at the green Muppet who's literally stolen the words from his mouth. ALso, watch for the green one trying to do this again, takeing the Pink guy's lines during the final count.

Drtooth

Reaction score
...And this one's been bugging me for A while!

I'm not sure if it's just my print of the Muppet Movie, but there's this one thing that bothers me. During the County Fair scene, Fozzie Buys "Honey" and "dragonfly Ripple" ice cream from Bob Hope. When doing this, the dragonfly Ice cream is a greenish color. When Foz goes back to meet Kermit, the color of the ice cream is a dark, muddy Purple.

crazy ernie

Reaction score
in the old inchworm sketch seen in the world of jim henson, when kermit snaps at the worm, you can see a bit of jim's arm