Muppet Show Downloads

Honkydory

Reaction score
Is there anyone who can link me to sites where it is possible to download complete Muppet Show and Muppets Tonite episodes.
I have looked everywhere and cannot find anything....

The desperate

Honkydory

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Go to Kazza I downloaded elton jhon and prince plus wonderful clips!
from
BARRY LEE

Honkydory

Reaction score
Thx Barry Lee

I'll try and see what I can find.
However I find it strange that there aren't any websites where you can download complete Muppet shows from. There are plenty of pages dedicated to Southpark, Simpsons etc. But none for the Muppets.
Muppets have been a cornerstone in many peoples childhood. Surely there must be someone out there, who has created a website, so all of us who haven't seen the Muppets in years can rejoice.

Still hoping

Honkydory

scarecroe

Reaction score
The Elton John episode is available for PURCHASE folks. Don't go breaking my heart by downloading it just because you can. In my opinion, the only episodes that should be available for download should be episodes that have never been released commercially.

scarecroe

Reaction score
DUDE! What the heck did I just say? Pay for your d-m- Muppet crap.

Reaction score
What I never get is how sensitive some people are to digitized versions of Muppet stuff that is otherwise unavailable to the public. For some reason it's perfectly fine for people to copy and trade tapes left and right, but god forbid it be traded via computer to computer. It's true that people should go out and buy when it's available. I know I do, but having a place to be able to have a free and friendly exchange of unreleased stuff makes so much more sense than all this tape trading and having to worry about shipping costs and VHS vs PAL. :confused: Anyway, I've said my piece on this I'll say no more.

Chilly Down

Reaction score
"What I never get is how sensitive some people are to digitized versions of Muppet stuff that is otherwise unavailable to the public. For some reason it's perfectly fine for people to copy and trade tapes left and right, but god forbid it be traded via computer to computer."

If you look at Scarecroe's post again, you'll see that his beef was with downloading episodes that ARE readily available for purchase. Both of the episodes mentioned, Elton John and Star Wars, do fit into that category. In fact, when it comes to downloadable stuff, I've never seen odd episodes like Kaye Ballard. The ones that people download for others are always the Time-Life shows, and that's the sad part.