1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppet Show DVD season box sets announced

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Phillip, Nov 22, 2004.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Just got this news from Matthew Leonard who was at the Henson film festival this weekend...

2. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

Yippeeeee!
  3. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

I sent in my letter to the Muppet Holding Co. in support of this idea. It seems a lot of us did, and it worked! Yay!
  4. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

By the way, props to Gelfling Waldo for that link on his posts, that's where I found out about the petition.
  5. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!! is it me, or was this Disney thing the GREATEST idea for the Muppets! :excited: :) :)
  6. GelflingWaldo

GelflingWaldo New Member

Awesome! It's a dream come true. I hope we get more details soon :)
  7. Uncle deadly

Uncle deadly New Member

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! WOOOHOOOO
    i cant wait i already have the best of box set but who cares it only cost me four pounds!!! WOOOHOOO! :) :D :flirt:
  8. King Prawn

King Prawn New Member

This is all too much, New Muppet Site, FR Season Box Sets, MUppet Series 10?, Sweetums and now this :excited: It's great to be a Muppet fan that's for sure and the fact that they're interviewing Jerry Juhl an dsuch is a good sign of what exactly we might expect.
  9. Docnzhoss

Docnzhoss Active Member

You said it, King Prawn. This is an awesome time to be a Muppets fan. Thanks to everyone who sent letters to Muppet Holding Company, that certainly had to play a role in this decision. I can't wait for the DVD's to come out!
  10. christyb

christyb New Member

Yessssssssss!!! That's great news. It's great when people listen to what the masses want.
  11. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

I wonder, will they be on Region 2 too?

Bea:zany:{Is it just me, or did that guy say tutu?}regard
  12. matleo

matleo Active Member

Thanks for posting that Phil. I'm a bit harried this week (my wife and I are moving) but I did want to make sure the news go over here. The event was a marvelous experience and I'll be writing more hopefully this weekwhen I have a chance. Got to see a compilation of great Musical clips from the Muppet show, great Muppet Caper, a thing on the art of puppetry and storytelling and a thing on the History of Muppets. Also got my picture taken with Jerry Nelson, got to chat with Jerry Juhl (coolest guy ever) and also got Jerry J to sign a pic of the Pigs in Space guys for me. Like I said, busy now but will wrtie in more detail later in the week.

--Matt
  13. MuppetDanny

MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

Get out of Here :eek: .................. Have I gone to heven :excited:
  14. suggsy

suggsy New Member

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
  15. Telekinesis

Telekinesis New Member

Best news I've read all day, thanks for the information. Can't wait for these to be released and I agree with King Prawn, it's an excellent time to be a muppet fan. Lots of exciting stuff has been happening as of late.
  16. janicegroupie

janicegroupie New Member

Wow! That is just like way too great and exciting! I can not wait!!! :flirt:
  17. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

I gotta finish my Buffy and Angel sets soon! Regardless, these Muppet Season DVD's will definitely take precidence over everything!!! :)
  18. Wilkins

Wilkins New Member

The Muppet Show. On DVD. Broadcast order.

It's like some beautiful dream... HOORAY!!
  19. G-MAN

G-MAN Active Member

Well, it's about time, woo hoo
  20. crazy ernie

crazy ernie New Member

And there was much rejoicing! Yay!