Muppet Show McDonald Toys

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Like No1MuppetFan I would also the Muppet plushes from McDonalds in Australia.

I would like:

4x Sam The Eagle
4x Rizzo The Rat
1 or 2 Happay meal boxes

I can offer either video (video tape trade) or a whole set of the UK version of the toys (8 characters. MINT condition in their seald bags) and a happy meal box.

I hope some one can help :smile:

Thanks

See ya

No1MuppetFan

Reaction score
I might be able to do this for you. The thread entitled "Little Muppet Monsters" has a list of the videos i'm willing to trade with you. I have seen your wanted video list, and I have some of The Muppet Show episodes you requested, . These are : * Jean Stapleton, * Lesley Anne Warren, * Spike Milligan, * Leslie Uggams, * Gladys Knight, * Cloris Leachman (uncut).
All of these have been taped in PAL format, and were taped of The Disney Channel. Which means they all have a small Mickey Mouse icon in the top right hand corner. And might contain : Speaking during end credits to say what's on next, or small breakouts, due to satellite signal being lost.
I will get you the Australian Muppet Mcdonalds toys, and you give me the whole set of UK Muppet Mcdonalds toys (including a box or two). If possible i would also like an extra Muppet toy M.I.P. of : * Kermit, * Gonzo, * The Swedish Chef.
Please write back with your opinion.

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
No1MuppetFan

That should be o.k. Please let me know what you want from me for the trade. I can let you have 1 UK Muppet set + 1 box and 1 extra Swedish Chef plush. Please let me now what you think.

Regards

No1MuppetFan

Reaction score
That sounds great! Will they be M.I.P? Do you still want to trade videos with me?

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
posted by : Phillip Chapman
MIP = Mint In Package
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!

Cheers, Philip

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No1MuppetFan

The toys are M.I.P :big_grin:

Oh BTW MuppetFan did you get my e-mail?