Muppet Show on tape or dvd

mwo

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I an looking to start a collection of the Muppet Show serries. I was wondering if anyone knows where i can order the serries from the 1st show on? A few years back I saw a commercial on television that was selling the show in chronology. It was the kind where you pay so much and each month they send you a new tape. Can anyone help me out?? if so feel free to email me with any information at TheRon632@aol.com
thanx!

mWo!

CheckChuck

Reaction score
after time-life

Where do ya'll recommend going to find Muppet Show episodes not available on the Time-Life series?

Luke

Reaction score
Checkchuck,

People trade mostly, just ask around and i'm sure there'll be quite a few eager to help you.

Jeffrey Gray

Reaction score
I have this same request...however, no network in North America (with the possible exception of YTV) has aired the series uncut. I don't want to wait for 40 3-episode DVDs...if someone else buys Henson, Columbia will probably lose the rights to release the DVDs...so can anybody help ME obtain the complete series with original openings and UK skits intact? Someone must have taped the entire series in uncut/unaltered form (even someone in Canada or England or some other English-speaking country)...