muppet show parody

Drtooth

Reaction score
So... they're still three puppets......

HAYYYYOOOOOHHHH!!!!!:crazy:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
hahaha!!!

That was a hoot, i saw it a few days ago when i was in the college computer lab, goofing off cause that's what i do in the computer lab.... it was so funnie but the sound is shut off on those comps (as it should be) but it was still so funnie to watch without sound! the girl sitting next to me was like" Whaaa?"

I just remembered about it an watched it now at home, with sound! it's a hoot!!!! Oh i already said that!

Zack)Rowlf the, we should and will all bow down to Sarah, i threw that in for kicks, she'll probaly never see it....Dog.

Kye

Reaction score
That was a riot...thanks for sharing it!:smile:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by Zack the Dog

Zack)Rowlf the, we should and will all bow down to Sarah, i threw that in for kicks, she'll probaly never see it....Dog.
WRONG! i'm counting the times you don't do it......so far it's 2...but one i let slide cause it was in a serious thread.....

Sarah

i'm watching you.....:excited:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
WRONG! i'm counting the times you don't do it......so far it's 2...but one i let slide cause it was in a serious thread.....

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

yikes! whoops! then you will really be mad at all the little add on's I have done in many of my post now!!!

Zack)Rowlf the,we should all bow down to the powerful, nothing gets by her,wonderful,Sarah!Gog:wink:

leliebel

Reaction score
Originally posted by Zack the Dog
hahaha!!!

That was a hoot, i saw it a few days ago when i was in the college computer lab, goofing off cause that's what i do in the computer lab.... it was so funnie but the sound is shut off on those comps (as it should be) but it was still so funnie to watch without sound! the girl sitting next to me was like" Whaaa?"

I just remembered about it an watched it now at home, with sound! it's a hoot!!!! Oh i already said that!

just eb glad the sound is off, in my old school that wasn't the case so when someone downloaded a movie or something it played loadly through the whole class, attracting a little to much attention... :embarrassed: