Muppet Show Role Play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
*grabs some of the equipment*

Crazy Harry has a masters degree in paranormal activities, and he likes playing with the zappy backpack thingy.

Fireimps87

Reaction score
Yes we can help! We loved to help! What can we do? Yes what?

(Fireimps, they are like demons that are on fire....wish I could really explain it)

Beauregard

Reaction score
(No offence meant but I am a christian and while I can cope with fake goasts I really can't stand for deomons on fire. Couldn't you get a better avator picture and play somone like, um, Miss Piggy, Camilla, Scooter, Skeeter, somone in the main circle. Please. Just for me)

Guys, guys. Here is our plan. I am going to take charge of this mission. I want everyone to follow me. I think that I have found out what direction tehy were taking on this map.

*spreads out map*

I recon that they must have come to this fork in the road and then taken this blue line...

What?

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

(No offence meant but I am a christian and while I can cope with fake goasts I really can't stand for deomons on fire. Couldn't you get a better avator picture and play somone like, um, Miss Piggy, Camilla, Scooter, Skeeter, somone in the main circle. Please. Just for me)
Sorry, Fire. But I sort of agree with Beauregard since I'm a Christian too. Fireimps really don't fit in here. Why don't you be somebody else? We also could use a Kermit or Janice.

*as Floyd*

Hey, man, I'm back with the peanut butter. You'd better tell me what to do with it before Animal eats it all.

Fireimps87

Reaction score
a Kermit eh?

Whats going on here? Ahhhh! IMPS! *throws water on the imps* there we go! Sheesh! Whats with the peanut butter?!

Beauregard

Reaction score
(Thanks Fire, but Floyd he can really be Kermit because he is tied up in the back of Uncle Deadlys car. Why don't you be, um, Captin Link, or Stadler, or Waldorf?)

Give that to me, Floyd and follow me.

*Opens door loads of Flies come in, at that point Floyd's trousers fall down*

Gosh, there droping like flies.

Come on everyone, we have to rescue Kermit.

(PS It is good to know that you are a christian Daffy)

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

(Thanks, Beau. Unfortunately, he doesn't seem to be listening to us so I guess we're still stuck with fire demons or whatever. Lol.)

*Floyd pulls his pants back up and starts following Beauregard.*

SgtPepper

Reaction score
Peanut Butter...

(looks at it but see's some fire imps)

IMPS !!!! YUMMMMEEE!!!!!

(eats the fire things and smoke comes out of his mouth)

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
*peeks out of closet door*

Um...okay, then. I'll be in here til this clears over!!

Status
Not open for further replies.