1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet Show Role Play

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fozzie Bear, Nov 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

Hey HEY! I'm back in full form, rested, and feeling GOOOOOD!

Gonzo! Scooter! Beau! Floyd! Tommie! Everybody!

The lights are up and the show is going! Come on! Let's go out there and give them a BIG ROUSING NUMBER!!

*The Band gathers in the orchestra pit, the curtains open and all the Muppets are together on stage as the music starts.*

Um...I don't know what number we're doing! Scooter, you have the sheets, what is it??
  2. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

*waking up* Huh? Huh? Wha-? Sorry, guys. (computer's been down:mad: )

Er, Jingle Bell Rock! Jingle Bell Rock! Er, uh, everyone on-stage for Jingle Bell Rock!

Oh. No. Sorry, everybody! Everyone onstage for Weird Al's Amish Paradise!!!!! In five!

Get the butter chernurs! Quick!
  3. Fozzie Bear

HAA!

I got my butter churner!!

Oh, AND a cow!!
  4. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

Why does Harry's costume have a fake beard?
  5. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

Fozzie, that's a cow!

I got my beard, and my hat! Er, do Amish folk wear glasses?

(I live in Amishville. Everywhere you turn there's an Amish folk! It's a good thing they're not allowed to use computers, or I could get in trouble for what I just wrote. :D)

Ever see an Amish guy driving a car?
  6. Fozzie Bear

Oy, eh?!

I got my beard and hat and curly curls thingies going on here!

Saaayyyy, I LIKE this new look!!

Wockaaa!!
  7. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

It, uh, really works for ya' Foz. Gulp!

Hey, you even dressed up Billy!

Beau, how's your costume coming?
  8. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Active Member

Yo, Scoot, my man. You're starting to sound like Zoot.
    Here we go....

Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock. Jingle Bell time and Jingle Bell chime... Take it, Beau.
  9. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

Noooo! We're doing Amish Paradise! Wait!

*the Muppets end up singing Jingle Bell Rock in Amish outfits*

Dancin' and prancin' in Jingle Bell square... (I think)
  10. Daffyfan2003

Yo, man. Can we take a break? I never did buy Janice that dinner I promised her. We won't be long. I know Beau will probably do something dumb and I'd have to cover for him.
  11. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

*Tries to get into coustum but rips it to shreds*

Oh boy, this seems to be somwhat to small.

*Enter Rizzo*

Sorry is this yours?
  12. Daffyfan2003

I rest my case. See you all, later. *Floyd exits*
  13. camilla

camilla New Member

Break

Wht is the story so far?? I an not be bothered to read 38 pages
  14. Daffyfan2003

I know what you mean. I've been too lazy to do things like that myself. Lol. We had this plot where Kermit and Janice were caught by a bunch of ghosts and the other Muppets had to go rescue them, but that's all over with now, so it's just like a typical Muppet Show. Except my character just left, but he'll be back soon.
  15. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

Right now, I'm not too sure anyone knows.
  16. Zack the Dog

Zack the Dog Active Member

Gee...i wish i had my piano....remember..it blew up about 40054 posts back.....

Zack)Rowlf the, music-less dog.
  17. Daffyfan2003

*Floyd returns*

Hey, guys. I'm back. By the way, I've got three doggie bags: One for Rowlf, one for Tommie and of course one for Animal. Oh, hey, Camilla, if I would have known you were here I would have got you some birdseed. Oh, well.

*Picks up guitar*

Where were we? Did I miss anything?
  18. Fozzie Bear

*Currently, it seems the role-play is winding toward the end of its record, so after having saved Kermit and Janice from the bad guys, the Muppets have returned to the theater and are currently doing a closing number to the show which Gonzo and Tommie ran while the others were gone to save Kermit and Janice. The closing number is "Jingle Bell Rock" while dressed as the Amish and churning butter to the beat. NOTE: anybody opposed to letting the role-play go out and maybe starting another one with a new story? I'll be game-master again, but will provide the situations better for us to deal with. If we're ready to end this stoooorrryy, someone thank the audience for coming out tonight and end the show.*

Ouch. I stepped on my beard.
  19. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

*Sounds like a good idea, Foz. We'll finish up the story with a happy ending!*

Hey, gang! I'd like to tell you, I'm so happy to be back that, I'd like to present you with something.

*enter Muppy*

The Muppy Show!

What do you think, huh?
  20. Daffyfan2003

That's a good idea, Foz. If we did that, would we be allowed to switch characters? I don't have a problem with Floyd or anything. I'd just like to try someone else out. Anyway, wrapping this up....

*as Floyd*

Well, we'll discuss that later on, Scoot. I forgot I was taking over as the host. Actually, I have a confession to make. Fozzie, my man, Kermit said that he wanted you to take over instead of me, so I'll let you come out to end the show.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.