1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet Show Role Play

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fozzie Bear, Nov 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Gonzo14

Gonzo14 Active Member

Yes, it's called "The blue weirdo who got a third degree burn on his nose, and now needs medication".

Hey, Dr. Bob, Dr. Teeth, can anyone help me, and who keeps poking me.
  2. Zack the Dog

Zack the Dog Active Member

oohh my head, yeah the bear's right, all i have is a dog llicense! and that my be expired...could someone call me a doctor? ANYONE but Dr. Bob! he's a crook'! NO WAIT! what am i saying?

and don't even think about stangpork....
  3. Gonzo14

Gonzo14 Active Member

We couldn't if we wanted to, he's not here, by the way Who's poking me?

What the.

HEY FOZZIE, I think the ghost just went into Piggy's dressing room.
  4. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

Rowlf! I think you're okay. Here. Here's some aspirin. That should help. Now, about this ghost--

Someone somewhere has poked Gonzo, so I'm thinking he's seen it since he said the ghost went into Piggy's dressing room and...

The ghost went into Piggy's Dressing room?! Oh! She'll kill him!! She'll murder 'im! She'll tear him limb-from-limb! She'll...she'll...

Wait! If we rush up there, maybe we can catch the ghost?!

LET'S GO!!
  5. Gonzo14

Gonzo14 Active Member

Great plan, but there's one thing I should mention, Piggy can't do anything to the ghost, because she's not here yet.
  6. Fozzie Bear

Oh, uh...

I knew thaa-aat!!

TO THE DRESSING ROOM!!

*begins running up the stairs toward Piggy's dressing room, paying no attention to whether anyone is following or not because he's caught up in the drama of the moment*
  7. King Prawn

King Prawn New Member

I'm here Okay!

Hola, i'm here okay!

I hear there's a ghost not to worry I Pepe the king prawn which catch the ghost... wait a ghost... is that one of those dead floating people.

You guys go i'll be in Piggy's dresser trying on some makeup... did i say that out loud?

-Pepe enters Piggy's dressing room followed by Fozzie, Gonzo, Rowlf etc... and all of a sudden they see...
  8. Thijs

Thijs Member

Pooh hey Rowlf, what about Dr. Bunsen!
  9. Fozzie Bear

...all of a sudden they see...

PEPE! Don't put that tutu on in here! There's a ghost in here that blows up pianos and pokes people!!

*gets poked from behind and jumps in startled shock*

GONZO! Watch that nose!
  10. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Yeah! I gots me a degree in Groooooooooooooooooovology! Heh heh heh!

So you come to find me, and you have this procurious problem with poking paranormal poltergistes! Well, it just so happens that me an' Fozzie are honerary GHOSTBUSTERS!!!!!

QUick Foz!! TO the Equiptment shed. I have to find my many 'mazing mechanichal materials to grab this... GOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST...

(DR TEETH DISAPPEARS!!!)
  11. Fozzie Bear

Where'd Dr. Teeth go??!

*Closes eyes and swings rubber chicken*

I do believe in spooks, I DO believe in spooks, I do i do i DO believe in spooks...

*runs out the room to a broom closet where he digs through some props, throws on some cover-alls and combat boots, infrared nightvision goggles, and dons a ghosttrap and proton pack, turns to run up the stairs and faces the camera*

It's on loan from Sony Pictures...

*jets up the stairs*
  12. Gonzo14

Gonzo14 Active Member

Hey Guys, I just checked the doors we're locked in again, we can't leave,

and Fozzie, I was checking the door, so that couldn't have been my nose poking you.
  13. Thijs

Thijs Member

HELP HELP a ghost!!!
    It`s reading a newspaper in the garderobe, near Gonzo`s explosive pants!! Pooh hey!!!
  14. Drtooth

(Ghostly image of Dr. Teeth appears)

Hey man! I've been capturized by this ghostly apporiton.. or is that Appearition... let's just say ghost! Actually, it's not so bad here! In fact it's kinda nice! He has this comfy leather couch and this groovey music on the radio. Smells like he's cooking cupcakes.... Eh... take your time findin' my splendiforous self...

(GHostly image disappears.
  15. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

*walks up to where Dr. Teeth just was and looks at the ground*

Hey ghost Teeth, I think you dropped your wallet.
  16. Drtooth

(Dr. Teeth's Ghostly image re-appears)

Hmmm.. Think you can get that for me, Goasty?

(Wallet disappears, then Dr. Teeth!)
  17. Gonzo14

Gonzo14 Active Member

Hey, what's this lever over here by Piggy's makeup

(pulls lever and the floor opens up, and Dr. Teeth's shoes are down there)

Maybe he's down there?
  18. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

*comes running upstairs*

Listen everyone. I am a great deducktive, or somthing, I hav just found the goast. The spoky noises were just Sweetums sleaping in the front room.

And Dr Teeth found this potion that Dr Honeydew had made it had a lable on it saying Have invisibility spray.

I think they were perffecting it. It looked like a Rubber Duckie.
  19. King Prawn

King Prawn New Member

well i took of my tutu, but i'm keeping in for later you never know when it'll come in handy.

So Gonzo you're saying there's no Ghost's?

well i'm just gonna duoble check in the kitchen for any ghost's

(As he leaves)

I hope there's no ghost's and i hope it doesn't appear whilst i'm eating.

(as he walks to the kitchen a white tiny ghosts jumps in front of him)

GHO-GHO-GHOST!

aa small ghost, very small but still a ghost, what shall i do, i know i'll trap it in my Tutu okay

(Pepe throws the tutu over it and takes it to Fozzie, Gonzo, CH and the other's)

I caught it, i caught the ghost it's in my tutu alright

(looks at camera)

and you thought exploading Piano's were wiered
  20. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Active Member

*leaves operating room to meet up with Dr. Teeth, Fozzie, Gonzo and who ever else might be there*

Sure, guys, I might be dying and you're leaving me and looking for ghosts. Leave that job to the professionals, man. Call Bill Murray and Dan Akroyd.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.