Muppet Show Shrinky Dinks

imacolata

Reaction score
I have been looking high and low, over and yonder but I can not, for the life of me, find any muppet show shrinky dinks anywhere.

Specifically, I'm looking for the set that came out in the late 70s (I think that's when it was). I had it as a kid and somwhere along the way it disappeared.

I really really want another copy again...could anyone point me in the right direction? Or have any of you seen a copy for sale on ebay?

Thanks so much for any and all help!!

-imacolata :big_grin:

scarecroe

Reaction score
They made Muppet Show Shrinky Dinks? Nice! I remember making Smurf ones. Oh how fun would it be to color and bake a set of these, but so sad that when you did, there's goes just one more of the last of these sets never to walk the earth again. If you find a set, I hope you video tape the ceremony :wink:

imacolata

Reaction score
Originally posted by scarecroe
They made Muppet Show Shrinky Dinks? Nice!
Heh! Yeah, actually I was looking around for them and that's how I found this place :smile:
here's a link if you're curious
http://www.muppetcentral.com/collectibles/muppets/arts.shtml

they're towards the bottom of the page.
And if I find these...i'll invite the nation over for a party - so you'll be the first to know. Heh.

-imacolata

scarecroe

Reaction score
Oh man, that's just too cool. Let's see, 1981... nope, I hadn't started playing with Shrinky Dinks yet, :big_grin:

But wow, 36 characters!

Methinks Shrinky Dinks should make a comeback.

You know I just realized the other day that you can still go into a Toys R Us and buy a Lite Brite? Check this out!

Thog

Reaction score
I had those. I have been looking for them to, for a long time. They were very nice. I remember I made the muppet newsman date piggy. The theater set that came with it was really nice too.

Jackie

Reaction score
I miss shrinky dinks! They were so much fun! I would look in the oven and watch those things shrink! LOL!!! I barely remember them though. I was quite a wee little lass back then.

Joseph

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jackie
I miss shrinky dinks! They were so much fun! I would look in the oven and watch those things shrink! LOL!!! I barely remember them though. I was quite a wee little lass back then.
I remember those...We used to have them

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Joseph

I remember those...We used to have them
I think i used to have Rainbow Brite ones. I bet your brother had the wrestler ones! LOL!

Joseph

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jackie

I think i used to have Rainbow Brite ones. I bet your brother had the wrestler ones! LOL!
He might have had wrestling ones. I can't remember we might have had rainbow brite ones too lol.

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Joseph

He might have had wrestling ones. I can't remember we might have had rainbow brite ones too lol.
LOL!!!!!!!