1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet Show Theater Decals

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by MrTheFrog, Feb 6, 2012.

1. MrTheFrog

MrTheFrog Member

Hi,
    I'm making a simple Muppet Show Theater for my daughter to play with, and I was looking for something that I saw on here a few years back. Someone had made a Statler and Waldorf theater box diorama as well as a "The Muppet Show" backdrop (the one Kermit pops out of at the beginning of the show), and they posted flat, decal-like images that others could print out to make their own. Does anyone have a link to those, or know where I could find them? Any help would be appreciated :)
    KermieBaby47 likes this.
  2. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Artie, right? I remember your awesome posts of yore! :) Ha ha.

I've got the balcony part saved, maybe the show sign, but I'm on my iPod. I'll definitely get to my computer later on and see if I can post these for you. Maybe someone might post them in the meantime, but I'll still be checking for you soon.

Cheers!
  3. MrTheFrog

MrTheFrog Member

Yup, that's me :) Thanks for your help!
    KermieBaby47 likes this.
  4. KermieBaby47

Sure! :D Here's the balcony images I saved, you just print them both twice:

(left and right - flipped - sides)
    [​IMG]

(top and bottom - front - of balcony)
    [​IMG]

Were these the images you were thinking of? I can't remember who made them, but I'm pretty sure they posted them originally on either the Palisades or CMX boards. I don't have a background saved, original designer I think just used red construction paper or foam board for that.

Oh, and I'm still looking for the Show sign! ;) Cheers
  5. KermieBaby47

I found the picture of his finished product as well! :D Don't have an image for the curtains, but that should be pretty easy to find on Google maybe. :) As for the printed background... eh, ya got me! Ha ha.

[​IMG]
  6. KermieBaby47

Okay, here's a link to the biggest title image I've got, I'm pretty sure it's the one the guy used to paint his, so that's why I only saved this, instead of a picture taken of his work.

http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/880/muppetsmuppetshowtitle.jpg
    (mouse over and zoom for the full size)

Looking at the full-size image, I see a small error in the "t" of "The", but hopefully you can fix it or blur it enough that it won't matter much. :D Hope this helps man! Cheers,
    :)
    Anthony
  7. MrTheFrog

MrTheFrog Member

Thanks so much for taking the time to do this! My daughter is going to love it :)
    -Artie
    KermieBaby47 likes this.
  8. panmanthe2nd

panmanthe2nd Active Member

I want to make a Muppet Show Theater now!
    KermieBaby47 likes this.
  9. KermieBaby47

Ha ha, cool! And don't forget guys, Disney Family has a printout stage on their website too, forgot about that before. :0
    panmanthe2nd likes this.
  10. Leehogan

Leehogan New Member

Hi, Just wondering if anybody has a tutorial for creating the balcony?
  11. MuppetsRule

MuppetsRule Active Member

12. MuppetsRule

MuppetsRule Active Member

Do you have a link for this?

Thanks
    KermieBaby47 likes this.
  13. KermieBaby47

14. Puppet crazy

Puppet crazy Member