1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

muppet show vhs set

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by Ernie101, Jul 15, 2002.

1. Ernie101

Ernie101 Active Member

i want it where can i find a boxed set of all the episodes. and ill change the avatar!
  2. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I don't think there are any boxed sets (yet) in the United States. They have DVD boxed sets in England, but that's all I know. I'm just waiting for the Columbia releases due this year!
  3. anathema

anathema Active Member

Er...nope, not as yet. There's one DVD which contains a couple of episodes, a best-of compilation, and 'Of Muppets and Men', but that's been it so far for the UK. There was a VHS boxset of 36 shows released last autumn, though. Pretty good value for £30 :)
  4. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

5. Luke

Luke Active Member

You don't have a review yet of the Boxed Set of VHS Tapes Phil ? They're different episodes from the Time Life stuff - mostly of the British guest stars. I think BlueFrackle has it, but i don't yet or i'd review it. The nicest thing about them is the packaging which is pretty spoovy !!!
  6. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

The limited UK box set is included in the collectibles section under Muppets/video. If someone who has it would like to add to the listing (maybe a description of the packaging) send me a note. A guest star list and info on the Kermit doll that was given away in the store is in the listing.
  7. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

Phil,

Ill try and get a review to ya !

See ya
  8. Luke

Luke Active Member

It isn't limited --- well only so far as it is only available in one chain of stores. It's actually still available in the store - and you can get it at www.hmv.com. It no longer comes with a Kermit The Frog toy though - that was the limited part.
  9. Ernie101

Ernie101 Active Member

hey i hope to be buying the set soon