muppet show vhs set

Ernie101

Reaction score
i want it where can i find a boxed set of all the episodes. and ill change the avatar!

Drtooth

Reaction score
I don't think there are any boxed sets (yet) in the United States. They have DVD boxed sets in England, but that's all I know. I'm just waiting for the Columbia releases due this year!

anathema

Reaction score
Er...nope, not as yet. There's one DVD which contains a couple of episodes, a best-of compilation, and 'Of Muppets and Men', but that's been it so far for the UK. There was a VHS boxset of 36 shows released last autumn, though. Pretty good value for £30 :smile:

Luke

Reaction score
You don't have a review yet of the Boxed Set of VHS Tapes Phil ? They're different episodes from the Time Life stuff - mostly of the British guest stars. I think Warrick has it, but i don't yet or i'd review it. The nicest thing about them is the packaging which is pretty spoovy !!!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The limited UK box set is included in the collectibles section under Muppets/video. If someone who has it would like to add to the listing (maybe a description of the packaging) send me a note. A guest star list and info on the Kermit doll that was given away in the store is in the listing.

Luke

Reaction score
It isn't limited --- well only so far as it is only available in one chain of stores. It's actually still available in the store - and you can get it at www.hmv.com. It no longer comes with a Kermit The Frog toy though - that was the limited part.