Muppet shows on in the U.S.?

rexcrk

Reaction score
Are there any Muppet shows currently running in the U.S.A.? Thanks :cool:

scarecroe

Reaction score
At the very bottom of ToughPigs.com, there's a list of Henson shows currently on the air and those not.

I believe Canada is getting The Muppet Show soon though.

I think it's pretty insane that the US don't have it, especially with the push the past couple years for the 25th Anniversary and the resurgance of the Muppets back into pop culture.

rexcrk

Reaction score
That's too bad, I'd really like to see it. What's the deal? Why aren't they airing it in America? :frown: :attitude:

Ernie101

Reaction score
Why dont they show the dvd eps. on a channel?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The Muppet Show will be back on TV in the US, these things always go in cycles. I know for awhile Hallmark (formerly Odyssey) still owned the rights to air the show even though they haven't shown it on TV since 2001.

rexcrk

Reaction score
scarecroe said:
I'm right there with ya, I don't get why it's not airing.

Did you know that there are 45 episodes available uncut on DVD and VHS? ....

Best of the Muppet Show - Complete 15 Volume Set

:eek: :eek: Wow that's a lot of DVDs! I didn't know they had 15 of 'em! I've only seen like, 4 or 5 different ones :stick_out_tongue:

The Muppet Show will be back on TV in the US, these things always go in cycles. I know for awhile Hallmark (formerly Odyssey) still owned the rights to air the show even though they haven't shown it on TV since 2001.
I remember watching it a couple years on Odyssey (in fact, I've even got "The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson" taped from Odyssey)