1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet Sigma Collection

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by DownunderWonder, Jul 7, 2012.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. DownunderWonder

DownunderWonder New Member

Finally today I managed to take pictures of my Sigma Muppet Collection it seemed to take forever (Over 4 hours) so many items all packed away in bubble wrap and storage containers (for the time being) .

I got them out and my husband took pictures .I wanted to get an idea of what I had and what items I needed to get ......glad we did it otherwise could of ended up with many many of the same items (which I seemed to have already accumilated) hmm like 5 Miss Piggy cups 4 Kermit cups and so on .
    I have noticed some items I have are not listed on this site .

I'm making a Facebook group for my collection .
    Here is the link : http://www.facebook.com/groups/401575929880222/?bookmark_t=group

Please feel free to have a look :)

Its a work in progress and any items I have that are tripple or more I may swap for items I don't have (Not really intrested in the Christmas ornaments too much yet until I have collected all the Sigma Muppet China)

Anyway my husband and I have been pushing really hard this year to collect as many pieces as we can while our dollar was strong .
    I can see the the light at the end of the tunnel....YAY !!
  2. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

WOW! So many multiples of stuff that is hard to find! I have a spare Waldorf bookend that I could sell you for $30 plus postage.Then you would have to search for someone who just has a Statler bookend.Ha Ha.:)
  3. DownunderWonder

DownunderWonder New Member

Hi there, It took us ages yesterday to lay it all out and take pics but at least now I can see what I have. Is the bookend in good condition and what postage would you require to Australia, postcode 2646? I am trying to collect two of everything as I have two daughters who both wish to inherit it lol.
    muppetperson likes this.
  4. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

5. dwmckim

dwmckim Well-Known Member

6. MuppetGuy75

MuppetGuy75 Active Member

What an amazing collection! :)